Chapter 50

{Natalie's Pov}

*2 months later*

"Matthew, please stop!" I laugh. Matthew just got back from touring a couple of weeks ago and we are just hanging out. He starts to tickle me again and I try to kick him soft but I keep missing his body.

"Don't stop doing what you're doing!" Matt yells and I laugh even more. He has me pinned down to my bed.

I flip him over so that I am straddling him. He stares at me and sits up so our eyes are looking into each other's.

"I really love you Natalie, you're kind of amazing" he says and I start to blush. I give him a quick kiss and he kisses me again.

After out little make out session we turn on Netflix and watch World War Z.

Gosh, I hate all the zombies in this movie. Every time one comes really close to the screen I get really close to Matt and grab his hand.

We kind of just watched movies all day. It was really nice just to be able to watch movies with Matthew and just mess around all day.

Matthew and I got ready for bed. He was going to sleep over tonight since no one is at his house. My parents said we had to keep my door open but I don't really care.

Matthew comes and lays down beside me and we fall asleep.

»»»»

"Oh my gosh Natalie! You will never guess what Nash is doing!" Madi says as soon as I sit down at our lunch table.

"What is he doing Madi?" I roll my eyes because I have heard this about 20 times today.

"He is moving to California with Cameron!" She gushes. I almost spit out my water but then she would get mad because it would cause a scene.

"Madison Lewis! You never told me Cameron was moving too!" I whisper yell. She looks at me with wide eyes and shakes her head.

"I didn't. I said Campton is moving with Nash" she wipes her mouth with her napkin. She looks down like she doesn't want to talk about this anymore.

"Why didn't you tell me? And who is Campton?" I say getting annoyed with her. "No one, Cameron told me not to tell you but I did" She shakes her head and Cameron and Matthew comes to sit down at the table.

I stare at Cameron and he starts to eat. I want to scream at him for not telling me but who could blame him. He has always wanted to move to Los Angeles and start a career there. He doesn't want to go because of me. We have been friends since forever.

"Cameron, when were you going to tell me?" I say my voice getting a little shaky. He looks up at me and I can hear him cuss under his breath.

"I was going to tell you tonight. We were going to go down town and eat at your favorite restaurant. I'm not leaving right away. I still have to ask you're parents if they would let you come too" he says looking at his food.

"Yeah, we all are going to California. Madi has to wait until the end of the year but I bet your parents will let you" Matthew says. Matthew is leaving too.

"Oh my gosh, you're leaving too. I can't believe this. We are moving to California. This is sick!" I say hugging Matthew. I hear Cameron and Madi laugh.

"So when are you guys leaving?" I ask Cameron and Matthew. They look at each other. "Next month. We have a couple of weeks to look for a house for all of us and make sure our parents are okay with it" Cameron says and Matthew nods his head.

We end up talking about how everything is going to work out. And who is going to live with who. Madi, Mahogany, and I would share an apartment type things together.