chapter 3

{Natalie'sPov}

Okay I want to know how many classes I have with this kid! Matthew walks over to the teacher and Mr.Hood is pointing to me! Omg what if Matthew is sitting right behind me! Wait a second why do I care? He is walking over to me wow he has a killer smile. Wow did I just say that? I can't like him I have the best boyfriend ever!

"Hey long time no see" says Matthew "ummm.... Yeah"I said "I wonder how many classes we have together?" he says we compare our schedules looks like we have spanish and math and lunch and history and science.

"Wow we have a lot of classes together I guess that means we have to be bestfriends?'' he said "yeah sure" I said Abby whispers something in his ear and I want to know what she said!

{Matthew's Pov}

Abby I guess her name is whisper this in my ear "Don't fall for her she has a boyfriend you know and they are the school's couple everyone loves them" I wonder who Natalie is dating? Well there goes my chance of ever being her boyfriend! At lest she said we could be bestfriends! Wow I sound like a girl right now. We have 4 classes together and thankfully I have lunch next I'm starving!! I eat a lot of but don't gain weight.

I'm so nerves about football try outs it's after school tho. Mr.Hood just let us talk the whole class period and. get to know each other I didn't really talk to and one but the guy that sits next to me his name is Brent I guess? (A/n BTW I MADE THIS UP THAT BRENT LIVES IN TEXAS) Brent is really cool and we have 6 classes together he didn't take Spanish tho but oh well at lest my "bestfriend" is in there.

The rest of the day goes by fast an I thought it would go by slow but guess not. At football tryouts I find out who Natalie is dating because her friends and her were sitting in the stands cheering for Luke I think his name is? But he is the captain lucky me! I wonder what sport Natalie plays? I really need to stop thinking about her! But I can't...

{Natalie'sPov}

Turns out me and Matthew have 4 classes together and I guess we are "bestfriends" now his idea not mine but I guess I have to be nice to the new kid. And the day went very fast class was fun for a change all of my teachers let us talk the whole period an get to know each other and it was funny because some people didn't even know it was me at first. Wow a girl can change!

I was really mad that we weren't having volleyball try outs I really wanted to kick butt today but oh well!

Alyssa,Laura,Destinee,Abby,Madi and I went to support luke and Cameron that's Laura's boyfriend.

Yeah Cameron Dallas the "famous" viner he's my bestfriend more like a brother I never had! I love him to death he is always their for me! I have known him for my whole life!

He is perfect for Laura I am the "matchmaker" their words not mine! So anyways we were cheering Luke's and Cameron's names they gave us air kisses and their priceless smiles! Gosh can luke's smile make my day!

All they guys were done with tryouts and were leaving Luke and I had a date to go to! 4 months!! The best 4 months ever!! We decided that we would go home and change then meet up at 6pm.

I called my mom to come and pick us up when I say us I mean Alyssa, laura, Abby, Destinee, Madi, Luke, and Cameron,and me. Thankfully my mom loves all of them so she said yes the car smelled like something has died in it because Cameron decided to take off his shoes!! We were in the car dropping everyone off when I saw him.

Matthew he was walking home I guess. "Mom can we give that boy a ride home?" I asked

"I don't know sweetie do you know him?" she said "yeah he's my bestfriend" I said

"wow I thought I was your bestfriend!!" Cameron said "you are my bestfriend cam no one can ever replace you!!" I gave cam a big hug and almost killed me when I hugged him I couldn't even breath!! I rolled down the window "Hey Matt do you need a ride home?''

"Um sure thanks!" he said. It was only me cam and Matt in the car besides my mom. Matthew and cam got along I over heard Matt was trying out for football. I wonder if he is any good?

We dropped off Cam then Matthew. I found out he lives right across the street from me! I guess I was gone at the one direction concert when they moved in.

Destinee and I stayed in dallas for 1 week cause after one direction it was Ed sheeran! My mom really like Matthew and said he can come over when ever! She even invited them over for dinner tonight! I guess she forgot I wouldn't be there! Oh well.

As soon we got in the house I told her I have a 4 month anniversary date tonight and she said I would have to cancel it.

I got mad and ran up stairs to my room. I called Cam and asked if he could come over he said he would be here in 10. I told him everything that happened and he said not to worry and Luke would understand.

I called Luke and he was sad and said we would have to reschedule it for Saturday. Cam was going to stay the for dinner cause my mom said he was here second son. We had to make dinner.

That turned out as a mess cam and I ended up with pizza sauce all over us!! We got kicked out of the kitchen and had to change. My brother Jacob was playing x-box like he always does. It was almost time for dinner. Then the door bell rang that's when all the madness began...

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< In the next chapter you will find out why Matthew had to move.

Kik- thisisnatalie_1

Kik me and tell me what you think!!

Love,

⚓Natalie⚓