Chapter 42

«beginning is boring sorry! It gets better I promise! There are some 5 Sauce moments in here! And One Direction moments too. :-)»

{Natalie's Pov}

I walk over to my house and get ready for my date. I am super excited but, I'm nervous at the same time. I don't want to embarrass myself or Matthew.

I go take a shower because I want my hair to be my natural waves. I turn on the radio and "She Looks So Perfect" comes on and I scream and almost fall out of my shower. I love that song by 5 SOS. I sing the whole song since I know all of the lyrics.

Once I get done with my shower I pick out what I want to wear. I don't even know what we are doing. Maybe I should text Matt and ask?

To 😍Matt😍-

Hey, just wondering what I should wear? Should it be something comfy or idek man.

With in a couple of seconds he replies.

From 😍Matt😍-

Hey! Something comfy we are going to be outside but nothing that causes a lot of movement because I'm to lazy. We will be out late so bring some blankets and pillows.

I laugh at what he texts and walk to my closet door. I pick out a crop top that has I the British Flag on it, I love it so much! I find my high waisted shorts that are white. I just put on my red vans and grab a headband that's just a white bow and put it on.

It's around 4 so I grab my phone and open up Wattpad. None of my friends read on Wattpad but me and Madi. OMG I found this one about Ashton Irwin and its amazing! Its funny that I am read about him since I kind if know him but whatever. It's called "The Chase" and omg I just finished it. I love it even though Brooke (the main girl) is stupid. Anyways I read a lot of them. (A/n do any of you guys read it? The Chase? If so what was Brooke's first friend at her new school and turned out to be a bish. You get a shout out if you know)

I am excited but nervous about the date since I haven't been a date in a long time. Crap. What if I mess everything up with Matthew. No don't think like this Natalie.

I need to get my mind off of me messing up. I walk down stairs to the backyard. I sit down on the swing we have and pull out my phone and headphones.

I turn on "American Idiot" by Green Day. I am in love with that sing right now. I love "Sugar, We're Going Down" by Fall Out Boy. These songs are really good!

I just swing and get my mind off of things before the date. I can't wait!

{Matthew's Pov}

I am so freaking nervous about our date. I have had this planed out for a long time. I am so excited!

After Natalie left I had my mom make us dinner. My plan is to eat dinner in the back of my dad's truck before the movie starts at the drive in. We are going to see Tammy and 22 Jump Street. My brother is coming because he wants to see those movies but is bring a friend and they are leaving us alone.

I am excited. Ugh, I can't stop thinking about tonight! I'm so excited!

I get dressed in a galaxy shirt (A/n the one he wore in "How To Be My Girlfriend") and kaki shorts and vans. I take a shower and get ready for tonight. It's around 5:30pm so I go see if everything is ready.

"Alright mom, What did you pack?" I asked my mom. She is so sweet she told me that we should have dinner there.

"Well, I packed turkey and cheese sandwiches, a bag of chips, some cut up fruit, and 4 cookies because you like cookies." She laughed and handed me a basket and gave me a small kiss on the cheek.