Chapter 15

{Matthew's pov}

Natalie fell asleep on me. We were watching the hunger games and I didn't notice that she fell asleep. We were at the part where Peeta and Katniss were in the cave. I told everyone that I would be back in a couple minutes and they told me to shut up. I laid Natalie on my bed and put the covers over her so she wouldn't freeze.

I went back and finished the movie with everyone. They all wanted to watch a horror movie since all of the girls left. We watched Cabin in the woods. It wasn't that scary but Hayes ended up leavening because he didn't want to watch the movie he wanted to call his girlfriend Hallie.

Everyone said that they had to leave to go call there girlfriends or what ever. I went inside to go to sleep I was so tired I guess it was because I woke up at 7am to set up everything for Natalie. As soon as I hit the bed I fell asleep.

{Natalie'spov}

When I woke up I as a face that I love so much. I guess I am starting to have feelings for Matthew but I just don't want to hurt Shawn's feeling so I just won't say yes to either of them.

It's very hard to not just wake up Matthew and tell him how much he means to me. He has been through a lot with me but, not as much as Cameron an Madi. Speaking of Cameron I guess I should give him a call he helps me with a lot of things. But I will call Madi first because she is a early bird.

I decide to FaceTime her and talk to her about everything that has been going on. I haven't told even Alyssa or Laura yet because they are always with Brent and Cameron!

"Hey Natalie what do you need?" Madi asked. "Well I need your help again" I said " on what?" She asked.

" In who I should chose I dot know who I should!" I said "tell me everything girl" she said smiling. I tell her everything that has happened and she listens the whole time.

"Wow Natalie I guess they both really like you I guess just chose who every you think is best for you to be honest I don't think you should chose Shawn just yet because you guys just met and I am not saying to go chose Matthew because what if you guys do date then you guys break up and you guys can't go back to being as close as you guys were before." she I guess I didn't think if it that way!

"Thanks Madi I guess I should go back to Matthew so he doesn't worry bye Madi I will text you!" I say before hanging up!

When I get back Matthew is still asleep so I decide to take a picture of him and send it to his fans. I get on twitter and post this

{Natalie78200} Hey guys I thought you guys might like this! Doesn't Matthew look so cute asleep! A lot of people replied back saying

"Aww he does" and different stuff saying how I am so lucky that he is my best friends and they wish they were best friends with him too!

I wake up Matthew because it is noon and he is usually awake by now.

"What happened Natalie?! Is there someone in the house? Are you okay?" he asked with a worried look on his face.

"Everything is fine I just thought I would wake you up so we could so shopping with everyone and get stuff for Magcon!" I said

"Really you woke me you for that?" he asked "yes I did because it was Carter's idea and Cameron called and asked if we wanted to go!" I said "oh okay let me get dressed and take a shower I will come to your house at 1:30?" He said "yeah that's a great time!" I said and went home to change.

Once we all met up at the mall we grabbed something to eat since nobody has eaten. I got Chick-Fil-A because it is my favorite! Everyone else got like subway or pizza. Brent and Alyssa were upset that the mall we where at didn't have Taco Bell. We all laughed at them because they were acting all sad.

The guys went there own way so it was just me and the girls. When we were walking around we stopped at Aero and looked there we bought a lot I things in there since they have a lot of Pretty Little Liars stuff I bought most if it. We went in to Wet Seal and I bought this really cute Stitch sweatshirt!

We went in to the Disney store and I went straight to see if they have any Lilo an Stitch things and they did! They had this huge Stitch that was on sale I had to buy it! When we were walking out I saw something that I never wanted to see. It really broke my heart. I started to tear up Madi was the first one to see what I saw, after I started to tear up I ran into the closet restroom.

------------------------------------------

Sorry if the short chapter but Thank you guys so much of the 5.4k!! I love all of you guys this means so much to me!! I will try to update when I have time I wasn't planing on updating today because PRETTY LITTLE LIARS IS ON! okay thank you guys so much love all of you guys!! Vote?

Love,

⚓Natalie⚓