Chapter 8

{Matthew's pov}

*from Natalie💞😍😘*
Hey haven't talked to you in forever Matty!! I really need someone right now can you come over and maybe stay the night?

*to Natalie💞😍😘*
Yeah sure be over in 20 mins we need to catch up!!

With that I went to shower and get my stuff together. Man do I really miss hanging out with her.

She is all I think about. I love her so much but I will never be able to tell her that. I started to love her since I first saw her the first day of school. But I'm glad we have become best friends!

I text Cam and tell him I have to rain check. Cam and I have got very close he is like the brother I wished I had! We were supposed to make a YouTube video but I had to cancel.

I started to make videos with him and vines. I guess I'm a hit I have 3,000 followers on vine now and twitter! I haven't told Natalie yet because we haven't talked since that night on the trampoline. She will be so happy for me!

I only have 20 vines right now but I get a lot of likes and re-vines and a lot of comments asking really weird things. But I'm not vine famous like Cameron or Nash Grier.

I get ready and head over to Natalie's house. I knock on the door and hear her scream come in. I walk up the stairs to her room and knock first.

She opens the door and has tears in her eyes. I drop my bag and hug her. She just keeps crying. Wow she is still pretty when she cries.

"Shhh everything will be aright tell me what happened first" I said "well Luke came over because he needed to tell me something and... he said he was moving on Sunday... and he... he broke up with me... he said he didn't want a long distance relationship and he broke up with me..." she said.

"Aww I'm sorry Natalie want to order pizza and watch a movie?" I said "yeah I guess so I get to pick the movie okay?" She said. There's that smile I die for everyday.

We walk down the the living room and order pizza and start the movie. She picked out the movie so we are watching the notebook. Great she is going to cry through this whole movie! oh well I will be right here next to her. My favorite place in the whole entire world right next to her!

{Natalie's pov}

I picked the notebook because it's my favorite love story movie!! I want a relationship just like Noah and Allie's!!

When I bring the movie in the living room Matt sighs and orders the our pizza. He knows how much I love this movie. I bet we have watched this together about 1 million times. By the time the pizza gets here we are half way through the movie and we are at the part where Noah takes Allie on that boat ride! I have my head on Matt's shoulder and he has his arm around me. Man I really love him but in a friend way!

I guess I didn't realize that I was so tired. I guess that's what crying does to you make you tired. The last thing I hear I Matt saying " I love you Natalie you can do so much better than Luke... I wish I had the guts to tell you how I really feel and I wonder if you feel the same way". Wow does he really feel that way about me? Do I feel the same way about him? I guess I should sleep on it?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

OMG I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.2K VIEWS!!! I never thought I would get 1.2k views!! When I found out I screamed and danced and maybe started to cry a little in science and my whole class looked at me!! But who cares I got FREAKING 1.2k reads!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE VIEWS!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH!! Tell me what you think in the comments and maybe vote?

Love,
💕⚓Natalie⚓💕