Chapter 49

{Natalie's Pov}

Theses past few days have been going so fast. I'm excited to go back home for a while and go back to school. Normally I hate school but I miss all my friends.

They guys are still going to tour but I asked Bart if I could have a couple of weeks off because I'm home sick and Madi is coming with me.

Some much stuff has happened everywhere. Texas and the tour. I'm pretty upset about leaving but I really miss my family.

I get all of my things and head out of our hotel room and all the guys are waiting for us. Brooke came too.

Cameron and Brooke really like each other. They have gone out a couple of times since we have been in LA for awhile. They seem like they would be a really good couple.

Everyone gives us hugs and tell us they will see us soon. Matthew and Nash are going to drop us off at the airport.

The whole ride to the airport is quite. All you can hear is the static of the radio.

»»»»

Once we get all checked in the guys walk us to our gate and say their goodbyes.

I kiss Matthew and he holds me in his arms for a long time. We told each other that we will FaceTime as much as we can and text all the time. He only has about 3 shows left until his break.

The flight attendant calls out that our plane is boarding so we get out backpacks and head towards our plane.

Madi starts to cry and my eyes start to burn but Matthew told me to be strong.

We are both sitting in first class. We aren't sitting next to each other since we got the last first class seats. The person who I am sitting next to isn't here yet.

The plane door starts to close and the person is still not here. All the sudden I hear yelling and the lady opens the door and I see a boy about my age comes in the door and sits down next to me.

I look at him with wide eyes and he pulls out his phone and turns it off and buckles in. He smiles at me and sits back in his chair.

I turn towards the window and I feel the guy stare at me. I turn towards him and he smiles and I fake a smile back.

"Well, are you going to tell me your name?" He asks me. He has blonde hair and blue eyes and he freakishly looks like Austin Butler.

"It's Natalie. And what is your name?" I ask the Austin look alike.

"The name is Chad. Why is a pretty girl like you flying alone on a plane?" Chad asks me. I roll my and turn back to the window.

"I'm going back home. I have been on tour with boyfriend and I'm not alone. My friend Madi is right in front of us. Madi say hi" Madi turns around and her jaw drops and she waves.

"Well, your boyfriend is very lucky to be dating you. I'm going back home to. My mom lives in Texas while my dad lives in Cali" he tells me everything like I care but he is kind of cool.

I found out he lives in Fort Worth and he goes to a Christian private school in Crowley.

He is really nice and we exchanged our numbers but we are just going to be friends.

Once I got back home I texted Matthew and told him I was at my house and I was safe. We FaceTimed later that night and I told him I had to go since I have school tomorrow.

»»»»

Everyone used me and Madi since we went on tour with the guys. They all wanted numbers and just one text from each of the guys. I said no but Madi gave into this one girl from her science class.

Once I got home I was swamped with homework. I FaceTimed Matthew and he was in his hotel room with Carter and they were watching a movie.

We talked for a little bit since I had homework.

It kind of hard not being able to see him everyday. I miss him a lot and it has only been one day.

I decided that I was going to take study hall tomorrow so I can get the rest of my work done.

I text Matthew goodnight and that I love him and he send the same back.

Life really sucks without Matt and all the guys not being here. It's weird being at school without the guys.

I turn off all my lights and end up going to bed since I have school tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N
what if I told you there was only 1 chapters left? Well I decided to end at 50 chapters but good new is. IM GOING TO WRITE ANOTHER MATTHEW BOOK!! Yay! It will be way better since I wrote this like last year and I sucked at writing. I kind of decided to write another Matt book at like 1:30am Friday night. so it's going to happen and idk what I am going to write about but I will let you guys know. I'm excited to write a better Matthew book so yeah.

Comment what you want me to write about and maybe if you want to be in it?

Thank you guys for all the reads!

-Natalie