Chapter 45

{Natalie's Pov}

It is day 2 of Magcon. A couple of girls slept outside last night. I loved watching them scream when the guys walked by shirtless, Oh my gosh that was so funny.

Nash and Madi went somewhere for breakfast so I have the whole room to myself. I turn on "The Reckless And The Brave" By All Time Low. I love this song so much. I walk into the bathroom and do my hair. I straighten my hair and put on some mascara on.

I hear a knock on the door. "Hold on!" I yell and the knocking doesn't stop. I open the door and see Matthew. I let him in and he gives me a kiss on the cheek. "Are you done getting ready? The guys wanted to go out for breakfast and everyone is going to meet downstairs" he asks me. "No, I have to change and then we can go" I grab my shirt and jeans. I change into a ninja turtle shirt and change into black jeans. I grab my black van and slip them on I find my phone and room card.

We walk to the elevator and I get picked up by someone. I try to look and see who it is and it's Cameron. "Cameron! Put me down!" I start punching him in the back. He puts me down and then opens his arms for a hug and I walk over to Matthew and stick my tongue out at Cam. He starts to fake cry so I walk over to him and give him a hug.

Once the elevator comes everyone is waiting. The ride is really awkward because we had to fit everyone in one elevator and yeah. I am standing next to Matt and Cameron and Aaron is right in front of me and its really awkward. Once we finally get out of the elevator I ran over to Cassandra.

"Oh hey Mrs. Espinosa!" she smiles and a punch her in the arm soft. "Hey Mrs. Gilinsky! So where were you and Jack yesterday? After Magcon?" I smile and she looks at the ground and she starts to blush. "Oh my gosh! Cassandra you didn't?" I almost yell. She covers my mouth and leads me to the lobby's restroom.

"Shut up! Oh my gosh, no we didn't do that! We just went to the pool and we kindofmadeout" she says and looks away. "You what? Sorry I didn't get that last part" I smirk at her and she rolls her eyes. "We kind of made out" she covers her face with her hand.

After our talk we walked back out and all the guys were on their phones. I don't think they know where we are eating. I walk over to Cameron since I can't find Matthew.

"What's up loser" I ask him taking his phone and start taking pictures of random things. "Hey! I was using that! He tried to take his phone back and a run over to Taylor and Jack G. "Hide me Cam is trying get his phone back" I whisper and they nod and go back to their phones.

"Guys have you seen Natalie? I was texting Nash and now I can't find her" Cameron says. "Nope haven't seen her" Taylor says I try to hold in my laughter but I can't. "Mmhm sure. So what are y'all hiding?" Cameron asks. "Go Natalie our cover is blown!" Jack yells. I run and end up tripping over my own feet and I hear everyone laughing.

I have a really bad rug burn and it hurts like crap. Shawn walks over to me and helps me up. "Thanks for helping me. You are the only nice person here right now" I say and he smiles. Matthew finally comes back with Carter and Mahogany.

We finally decide on a place to eat. We get in the van and I am in the back with Mahogany and Cassandra. Matthew and Carter are in front of us. It's like a 5 minute drive but it feels like a 30 minute one. I am starving and my stomach keeps growing and I act like its not me.

Once we finally get there we have to wait another 5 minutes so they can set up a table. We are at some pancake house and it smells really good. The pancakes are really big from what I can see and look so good.

Once we get seated we order and our waitress keeps flirting Carter and Aaron. It's so funny because she "accidentally" spilt water on herself and we all started laughing but I felt bad. She was trying really hard and it was sad.