You Found Me~ Matthew Espinosa~

Hey so this is my first fan fiction so don't judge please and thank you!!

Okay so here it goes...:/

{Natalie'spov}

Ugh! Today is the first day of 10th grade! I'm very scared I changed a little over this summer...okay maybe A LOT! I made a lot of new friends and maybe got a boyfriend... I was that nerd everyone knew I got all straight a's on everything but now I have changed I got new clothes and shoes and everything.

I play volleyball at jcjv and I love it this year I'm going to try out for the schools team I really hope I make it! This summer was amazayn! I love One Direction and I got to meet them and go to their concert with one of my best friends Destinee. Destinee and I have been friends since first grade she knows the real and true me and I can tell her anything and trust her with my life. Okay so I need to stop talking and let's get to the first day of tenth grade!

I got up at 7am to get ready for school it takes me an hour to get ready I'm so glad school doesn't start till 8am! Since I can't drive yet my mom takes me and Destinee and we go pick up my other 2 best friends Laura and Alyssa! We all walk in to school together and get our schedules together, I have Math with Destinee and language arts with Alyssa and Laura and athletics with all of them thankfully! We all have lunch together but I don't have any classes with them in Spanish and science and history I'm sad that we don't have those classes together.

First period I have Spanish. Great. I don't really have any friends in Spanish with me but oh whale! So my teacher is Mrs. Harwell everyone says she is the best teacher ever! She sits is in our seating chart "Natalie woods you sit next to Matthew Espinosa". "Matthew raise your hand please" said Mrs.Harwell. I guess this Matthew Espinosa kid is new I haven't heard of a Matthew Espinosa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Okay so I'm leaving you on a cliff hanger and I really hope all of you guys like it! I will put Matt's pov in the next chapter! And kik me I still need Nash Grier's girlfriend and a couple of other peoples girlfriend and yeah!

Kik~ thisisnatalie_1

Give me feed back on kik and what I should add in the book

Love,

⚓Natalie⚓