Chapter 17

{Natalie'spov}

"Natalie I need your help meet me at our place". I had know idea who this was because I was so tried. "Who is this I didn't read my caller id" I said. "Its umm... Luke" he said. "wait Luke in Luke Hemmings! My ex boyfriend!?" I said I was freaking out now! "uh yeah I am sorry if I woke you up. I just really need your help with something so meet me at our favorite place." he said then hung up.

I got up and went to change. I wonder why he needs to meet at 5:45 am! I would be happy if I were asleep right now but No!

I left a note for my mom and dad because they are both full time workers so they don't get off till late and the get up early. My mom is a lawyer and my dad is a doctor.

I went to "our place" I saw his car there. "Our place" is a park right by my house. I really want to know why he is back in town. It has been 6 Months since he left and now he is deciding to call me now. I am not just upset with him I am full of anger.

"Hey! What do you need this time?" I asked really annoyed. "Well I really want to come back home but my Parents won't let me because I am not old enough to live on my own. So I wanted to know if I could stay with you? I really want is to get back together. I love you Natalie and all your little things." he said he was leaning in to kiss me but then I woke up. I am so glad that was a dream because I really don't want to deal with 3 guys.

It's noon I really did sleep in today! I call Madi and Alyssa to see if they want to hang out today they said yes. We are all going to go to the outlet mall. I need to talk to them really bad about who I should chose I just don't want to hurt their feelings.

I pick them up from their houses. I pick up Madi first because she lives right down the street. Alyssa lives on the other side of town so it's going to take a while.

"So Natalie who do you think you are going to pick?" Madi said "well I don't know yet I mean I love Matthew like a brother but then Shawn and I are just friends... I guess I will chose Shawn because I don't want to ruin Matthew's and mine friendship" I say "Well before you pick you need to go out on a date with Shawn, because you have already been on a "date" with Matthew" she said "yeah I guess right" I said.

We were listening to One Direction and we were singing so loud that when we stopped at a street light some teenage guy flipped us off what a jerk! We were almost at Alyssa's house when I had to ask Madi to get my phone from my purse and read me my text that I got.

"Okay it's from... Uhh Natalie you might want to call Cameron when we get to Alyssa's house because that's who it's from" she said "I wonder where he has been the past 2 days" I said "I can read you the text if you want me to?" Madi said "yeah if you want?" I said "okay it says "Natalie I know I have been gone for 2 days I just needed time to myself and get away from the boys I really need to talk to you so call me as soon as you get this it is very important! Okay Love you byee!" Madi said "okay will you type back saying "I can't call you right now but you need to tell me where you have been because I am worried sick! meet me at my house at 8 okay? We need to talk byee!" I said.

When we pulled into Alyssa's drive way she was waiting for us. "Get in loser we need to go!" I yelled. "I'm coming let me tell my mom I am leaving!" she yelled back.

On our way there Alyssa was texting Brent and Madi was texting Nash. They text them all the time! "Hey would you mind if Nash and Brent met up with us there? Maybe they will bring Shawn!" Madi said wiggling her eyebrows. I laughed so hard after she did that! "Yeah I guess so but no one else it was just supposed to be us and Laura but she has cheer and dance today" I said.

We look around while the guys haven't gotten here yet. We go into Claire's because I love all of their earrings! I end up buying about 10 pairs! I can really shop! We go into about 4 more stores till the guys get here about 2pm so we all go eat.