Chapter 44

{Matthew's Pov}

"Go Matt!" Taylor yelled. "Aww lil Matt is blushing!" Aaron yelled. All they are doing is yelling.

"Guys, calm down it was prank call. Remember Cassandra called Jack!" I said. It makes me sad that she would do that to me but then it might not be a prank.

"Yeah, but what if it was real? What would you do them bro?" Cameron asked me. All the guys are looking at me and Shawn nods his head. "I guess ask her to be my girlfriend. I mean I have liked her for a while now and we went on a date yesterday" I say. They all look at me in shock.

"Mattalie!! Yes I love it!" Taylor yells all the guys nod. "Okay, first we need to hook these two up tomorrow!" Carter tells them. They all plan what they are going to do while they kicked me out of my room.

I walk over to Natalie's room and knock on the door. I hear Madi's voice saying to stop something.

"Hey Matt! What's up?" Mahogany asked opening the door. I look around to see if Natalie is there but I don't see her. "Uhh I wanted to talk to Natalie since the guys kicked me out" I say.

"Yeah you can come in. She is in my room with Cassandra but they are going to come back" she says and lets me in. I look at the room and there are papers all over the floor.

Madi comes out of the restroom and she stops. "Uhh Matt what are you doing here?" she asks sitting down on the floor. "I came here to talk to Natalie and hang out of that's okay? I got kicked out of my room" I say and she nods. We wait of a couple of minutes.

"Oh my gosh Cassie! That was so embarrassing! I bet he doesn't even.." Natalie stops dead in her tracks. She covers her face with her hands and I walk over to her. "Hey, can we talk?" I grab her hand and she nods. We walk out the door and down to the stairs.

"Matt, where are you taking me?" she asks. "We are going up to the roof. The sky looks amazing up there" I say and we walk up the stairs. Once we finally get there I walk over to the ledge and look over.

"Why did you call me? I mean do you really like me? Like that?" I ask facing her. She starts playing with the ends of her hair like she always does when she is nervous.

{Natalie's Pov}

"Why did you call me? I mean do you really like me? Like that?" Matthew asked me. I start playing with the ends of my hair. I want to tell him that I love him and all of that but I am nervous.

"Because Matthew, I really like you! Okay, I like you a lot and I regret a whole lot of things in my life. The thing I regret the most is saying no to you, I mean Shawn is nice and everything but he is no Matthew Lee Espinosa. I like you a lot Matthew and last night made me realize that I like you a whole lot! I really really like you. And everything I told you on the phone was true" I say. I look at Matthew and he is staring at me with wide eyes. Crap you blew it Natalie!

Matthew grabs my hand and smiles. "Good, I really like you too Natalie. Like really like you. The reason why the guys kicked me out is because they are planning on how they are going to get us together tomorrow. I told them that I like you a lot and they freaked! But I really like you Natalie, I want you to be my girl" he puts his hand around my neck and lens in. He puts his lips on mine and I feel feeling I have never felt. Our lips molded together like they were made for each other. (A/n Yes I know it's cheesy but whatever. I do what I want)

He pulls away and rest his forehead on mine and we both smile. He grabs my hand and we look at the city. "So will you be my girl?" Matt asks me. "Yes! I would love too!" I hug him and he wraps his arms around me. We walk back to our rooms and we both agreed to let the guys "get us together" or let them think that.