Chapter 14

I forgot to say Natalie's birthday was December 5th and Matthew and her are now 17!

Natalie's pov

When Shawn asked me out I didn't know what to say. Matthew just asked me out like a week ago and I didn't want to hurt Matthew.

"Uhh... I don't know Shawn I need time to think about it I might have feelings for this one guy I am so sorry!!" I said "oh it's okay Natalie I knew it would be a long shot" he said with hurt in his voice. "Hey think of it this way now we will have more time to get to know each other and I am going on the Magcon tour Matthew gave me his extra ticket!" I said "yeah we could go on more dates and hang out a lot" he said with a smile on his face.

After that happened we just finished up the park we took pictures with the characters and rode the rest of the rides. Matthew was upset after going on the Texas Giant but I don't know why? I wonder if one of the guys said something?

When we were in the car the guys pulled out their phones and made vines it was funny to watch them vine at the same time. Matthew and Shawn were sitting next to me so when Matthew was making a vine he was just talking so I kissed him on the cheek as soon as the vine ended. He got really red. He is so cute when he blushes!

We were just listening to the radio when ONE DIRECTION came on. Madi and Laura and I made everyone shut up because One Direction was on! Laura as in the front with Cameron so she turned it up really loud. Madi and I were singing MIDNIGHT MEMORIES! I didn't realize that the all had their phones out recording us. After the song Shawn nudged me and said "you can really sing we should do a cover together maybe uh I don't know One Direction?!" I laughed so hard when he asked me that.

I dropped off everyone at their house who came with me. I went to my house just to see what my family was doing because I haven't really talked to them since I am always out with the guys. We all just watched tv then everyone went to sleep.

I took a shower and just put on a big shirt and yoga pants. I went on vine to see what the guys posted they were all of Laura, Madi, Alyssa, and I singing midnight memories. Then I got to Matthews vine where I kissed his cheek. There were a lot if mean comments but I didn't really care.

I texted Matthew telling him that he should come over tomorrow so we could so to our favorite spot. He said okay and he can't wait.

I woke up at noon wow I sleep in but I didn't go to bed till like 4am so what ever. I got ready to hang out with Matthew. After I got ready I went to Chick-Fil-A because that is Matthew and I favorite place to eat. I got both of us something to eat and then went to our favorite place.

I pulled up to Matthew's house and knocked in the door. No answer. I called Matthew and he didn't answer. I guess he forgot about it? "Natalie come in the back!" Matthew I think yelled.

I walked into the back yard to see what Matthew did. "Wow Matthew why did you do all this?" In Matthew's backyard there was a bed sheet set up to look like a screen for a movies and he set pillows and blankets on his trampoline. "I thought we could just have a movie day? I didn't know if you had anything planned out today so I thought I would be in charge since you are always!" he said with a smirk "Aww Matthew you are so sweet how long did this take you?" I asked "Not a long time just a couple of hours I got up early just for you!" he said "Aww Matt you shouldn't have oh and I brought Chick-Fil-A" I said then I gave him a hug.

He picked out a lot of Disney movies. He even picked out my favorite movie Lilo and stitch! I can quote everything from the movie! We watched all of our favorites Disney movies.

After our 4th movie it was about 9:30ish so we were going to watch one more but Matthew's phone rang. "uhh hello?" *pause* "no I am going to stay here" *pause* " I mean I guess you guys could come here let me ask her" he said "Hey Natalie would you mine if the guys came over and watched movies with us?" he asked me "uhh sure but we aren't going to watch Disney movies because we should only do that!" I said "okay you guys can come over bring some movies!" Matt said then hung up.

Everyone came back into Matthew's backyard. Brent brought Taco Bell. Him and Alyssa ate all of it before anyone could grab a taco! Taylor called Pizza Hut so we could at lest eat something. I was still sitting next to Matthew. I wasn't really sitting by him I had my head on his chest and his arms were around me. This is my favorite spot on the whole entire world!

We ended up watching the hunger games. Half way through the movie I ended up falling asleep on Matthew. When I woke up I was laying in Matthew's bed and he was right beside me. I don't know why but laying right next to him felt so right.

----------------------------------------------

Thank all of you guys for the 4.7k!! I love all of you guys!! thanks so much and tell me what you guys think. And I hope you guys have a wonderful day and week I will try to update on Wednesday! thanks so much once again!!

Love

Natalie✌