Chapter 21

•Natalie's pov•

When I first saw him my heart broke. When we got to the hospital we had to sign him in and go through all of the papers. They wouldn't let Cameron or me go with him into the E.R.

I called all of the guys and told them that they need to get here. I couldn't stand to see him like this. When I see Luke again I swear I will beat the crap out of him!

"Friends of Nash Grier?" I old lady asked. I guess she was Nash's nurse. "Uh right here" Cameron said. She walked over to us. "Okay so Nash is unstable right now but we are trying everything we can do to get him stable" she said. "How bad is he?" I asked. "Like I said he is unstable and he is unconscious but he has really bad cuts and he has broken arm and that's all we found so far" she said. "You might want to go home until tomorrow because visiting hours are over" she said with a smile. "Okay thank you so much" I say with a fake smile.

We walk out they guys were showing up when we were leaving. Hayes was crying. I walked over to him and gave him a hug. He cried in my arms for about five minutes.

"Hey Hayes you want to go somewhere that always cheers me up when I am sad?" I ask. "Yeah sure are the rest of the guys coming?" he asked. "I was just think you and me?" I said with a smile. "Yeah I would like that" he said with a fake smile. "I will go tell the guys that they need to catch a ride and we are leaving be right back" I say "Okay" he says. "Cameron can you watch Jacob for a few hours while I take Hayes some where? We will be back later you can take the guys over to my house and they can stay there tonight I think it's best if we all stay together for a couple of days" I say to all of the guys. They all said they are going to Cameron's house to get there things then they are going to go to my house.

On our way to my 'Favorite place' Hayes starts so cry again. "Hayes don't cry please I hate it when people cry!" I said. "I am sorry Natalie... I just don't want to see Nash this way I mean he is my older brother and I don't know what I would do with Nash... I mean I have Will and Skylynn but I need Nash to be okay" he said. "No don't say sorry your fine I mean I hate to see people I love cry it makes me sad but I understand how you feel... the same thing that is happing to Nash happened to my older sister... she is fine now though... Nash will get better I promise!" I say and give him a light hug. "If you don't mind me asking what happened to your sister?" he asked. "Well it a long story... I guess I could tell you if you want?" I asked. "Sure" he said.

*Flashback*

2 years ago

"Hey Natalie let's go to Chick Fil A for lunch?" Emily asked me. "Yeah sure lets go!" I said and I ran to her car.

When were in in the her car and I guess she didn't know that there was a red light. "Emily stop!" I yelled at her. "No hold on I am almost done texting cole shut up Natalie and don't tell me what to do--" she said then she got cut off by a car crashing into her side.

Last thing I remember I was laying in a hospital bed with Ives in my arm and my leg was in cast. I had cuts all over my body and my neck hurt really bad.

Cameron was asleep in a chair by my bed and no one else was in my room. I have know clues what time it was. I pressed the help button and I nurse came in and helped me she said I could go tomorrow morning after the doctor checked and made sure everything was better.

"Mrs.? How is my sister? Emily Woods?" I asked "Aww sweetheart she is unconscious and she has a lot of broken bones and she is in ICU we don't know when she will wake up... It has been 2 days... you are a lucky girl to have a boyfriend who cares about you he came everyday and made sure you were getting better he wouldn't leave so we let him stay with you" she says then leaves.