Chapter 20

{Natalie's pov}

Thinking. Time. Hours. Days have gone by. That is all I have been doing for the past 2 days thinking. My parents are starting to worry because I haven't been out of my room I only come out to eat lunch and dinner. I have been think of how my life would be if I never said yes to Luke. I would not have the friends that I do today. It kind of sad when you realize that some people in this world just want to be friends because you have money or you are dating the schools quarterback.

I turn my phone back on just in case I have a missed call from my parents or grandma. My parents left last week for New York City to go visit my dad's dad. I couldn't go because I have to watch my brother and dog and go to school but I wanted to get out of Texas. I don't want to be here anymore. I have had many more stressful thing right now in my life and this isn't helping.

88 missed calls. 89 missed texts. 15 FaceTimes.

10 missed calls from my parents and grandparents. 10 missed texts from my mom and brother. 1 missed FaceTime from my brother.

4 missed calls from my older sister. My older sister is in collage so I don't get to talk to her much she just calls and texts me. It's really hard not living with her she always gives my advice on everything. 3 texts from her.

74 calls from all of the guys and Luke, Madi, and Alyssa. 76 missed texts from Shawn, Luke, Alyssa, Madi, Laura, Cameron, Nash, and Matthew. 14 missed FaceTimes from Madi.

I send a group text to Madi, Shawn, Alyssa, Matthew, Cameron, Nash, and Laura. I tell them this "Guys I am okay don't call me or text me I need sometime to think about things right now... I love all of you guys and stop coming over and ringing my door bell Kingston won't stop barking! I got to go call of of you guys later! Tell the other guys this too! Bye guys see you in a couple of days! Love Natalie." and I send the text out and call back my sister.

"Hey Nat! I have been trying to reach you... Cameron called me really worried about you why haven't you answered him back?" said Emily my older sister.

"Hey Em I have been doing a lot of thinking and... you know how I called you about what happened with Luke well he came back 2 days ago and he told all of the guys that I wanted him back which isn't true... Em he hurt be really bad I don't know what to do! I am dating Shawn Mendes and..." I said before getting cut off by Emily.

"Wait the Shawn Mendes?!" she says freaking out! "Yea the Shawn Mendes the one who sings and is on vine" I laugh in to the phone. "Okay continue" she says.

"and Shawn looked really upset at me and I don't know if he wants to break up with me... And Matthew looked really mad at me his fist were balled up and his knuckles were turing white he looked really angry... I just don't know what to do Em and no one would make Luke get out of the house so I left and I haven't talked to anyone since 2 days ago my phone was been off since that's why I didn't pick up" I said tears were coming down my cheeks now.

"Wow Natalie that's a lot for you to handle I mean if I were you I would take a break too I would call Cameron first because you guys have been friends since you guys were born and he is really worried about you... Then call Matthew and tell him that he doesn't need to be mad I mean I would be mad to if he said he like you and then you started to date Shawn but he need to find someone else... then call Shawn and talk to him about Luke because I bet he was confused about everything that happened I mean you have only told Madi and Alyssa and Cam and Matthew and Nash right? So I would tell him everything that really happened okay? I got to go but I will call you after all my classes okay Bye Nat I miss you and Love you!" she said.

"Bye Em love you too I miss you like crazy!" I said then I hung up.

I looked at my phone after I got done with the call. 10 missed texts from everyone. They all said okay we will give you space and they miss me but Shawn said we need to talk and Matthew said he was upset with me. Great I have so many people mad at me right now.

I call Cameron and ask him if he can come over in 20 minutes and he said he would and he wouldn't tell the guys.

{Cameron's pov}

After Natalie called me and asked me if I wanted to come over and talk I said I would. I told the guys I was going to Laura's house and they said okay. Matthew looked at me weirdly. I hope he doesn't know that Laura is in Florida for cheer! Oh well!

I pick up Chick Fil A for Natalie because I bet she hasn't had it in a while. I both get us the 8 piece chicken nugget meal with a lemonade for her and a dr pepper for me.

When I get to Natalie's the mail box is full with letter so I get the mail for her. Her parents are out of town in New York I think? I guess she hasn't been out since the other night.

I get out of my Jeep. Natalie and I both have Jeeps we got the a couple of months ago together she got a black one and I got a red one. I open the door and walk up stairs with the Chick Fil A.

"Hey Natalie I'm here it's Cam!" I say "I'm my room hold in just a second!" she yelled through the door. "Hurry your food is getting cold!" I yell and not even a second later she opens the door with a fake smile.

"So Natalie what have you been doing these past 2 days?" I ask. "Uhhh well I just have been doing a lot of thinking and I talked the Emily today!" She say changing the subject. " I know you talked to her, she told me that you were fine and I should come over and talk to you" I say. "Mmm yeah I know she told me you called her... so what have you guys been doing?" She asks. "Nothing Matthew and Shawn are really worried about you even Hayes!" I say. We both start to laugh. Then the door bell rings and Kingston goes crazy!

{Natalie's pov}

"I wonder who that is I can go check if you want me to?" Cameron asks. "Yeah would you mind?" I ask. "No its fine be right back" he says the walks down stairs. "Uhh Natalie can you come here?" He yelled. "Ughh!! I don't want to get out of my bed!" I yell. "Uhh you might want to and hurry!" he yells. I wonder who is here I told no one besides Cameron to come over! I don't even want Shawn here if its him I am going to be pissed! When I get to the last step I am shocked! "What happened to him!?" I yell almost in tears. "Uhh I don't know when I opened the door he was laying here and a car drove off I couldn't tell who it was though!" Cameron says. "We need to get him to a hospital now!" I yell. "Jacob come down stairs grab something we are going to the hospital now hurry!" I yell at my brother. I bet Luke did this to him! The anger grew in me. I am done with all of Luke's games!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Omg guys really 10.7k?!?! You guys are amazing!! So who do you think it's going to be? Comment below and maybe Vote? okay bye guys!! keep reading!! thanks guys!

Love,

⚓Natalie⚓