Chapter 31

(A/n~ ƗɦıՏ ɑıɲ'Ɨ ɑ ɱօѵıɛ ƗɦɑƗ ı ωɑɲɲɑ Տɛɛ ɑ Ɨʀɑցıƈ ՏƗօʀყ ՏƗɑʀʀƗıɲց ყօu ɑɲԀ ɱɛ~ 5 Seconds of Summer. This is how I feel about the ending of the last chapter.)

1 hour before the ending of the last chapter

{Madi's Pov}

"Hey Madi can I ask you a question?" Nash asked. "Yeah sure anything" I said. "Okay here it goes... okay Madi ever since we met I have been in love with you I was just scared to admit it and I didn't want to fall for a girl hard but I did anyways I really like you Madi and I want you to come with me to every Magcon event and most of all I want you to be my girlfriend what do you say?" Nash asked. "Yes!! Yes!!" I said jumping up and down. "Good because I thought you would say no since we live so far away" he started scratching his neck. "No we don't live that far away as Natalie and Shawn do" I said. "Yeah I guess you are right" he said.

Wow I never really thought about that. Natalie is going to have such a hard time when Magcon goes on breaks. That sucks oh well we will all have to suck it up.

{Alyssa's Pov}

Natalie ran off after Alison said that mean comment. Ugh she is going to have a piece of my mind.

I found Alison alone in Natalie's kitchen getting her self something to drink. It's my time to give her a piece of my mind.

"Looks Alison or whatever your name is I have know idea why you are being a bitch to Natalie you hardly even know her to be bitching at her so you can either leave or leave her alone okay so leave her alone!" I was beyond pissed at this Alison girl. "You're not the boss of me okay so why dont you just leave no one wants you here or Natalie here okay bye bye now" she waved me off. "Uh no I think you should leave and never come back to NATALIE'S house so bye bye to you!" I was yelling now. "No I am just going to go back to Matthew I was invited here" and with that she walked off.

I walked upstairs to Natalie's room. I just walked in and saw Natalie on her phone she looked really upset. I mean I would be too if I was put in a spot where I just found out that I might like the first guy who asked me out after Luke but then she is dating Shawn.

"Man she is mean I see why you don't like her" I said breaking the silence. "Matt just doesn't realize that she is using him!" She said looking up from her phone. "That is his fault" I said. I am the only one in here at the moment since everyone is spending time with Nash since he is back. "Yeah is he gets hurt I won't care...it will be all my fault!" She said. She really does have feelings for Matthew. "Natalie just go down there and sit by Shawn and don't worry about her okay? Who invited her anyways?" I asked. "I have no idea" she said getting up from her bed.

As soon as we were about to open the door Madi comes busting in smiling like a crazy person.

"Guys guess what!" Madi yelled. "What?" Natalie asked. "Nash asked me out!! and I said yes!! Nadi is official!!" Madi said screaming and jumping up and down! "Awww Nadi!! I ship it!!" Natalie said.

We all walked back downstairs. It was so awkward since what happened. Everyone was having their own conversations. I saw Alison kissing Matthew and I was about to go over there and slap Matthew then slap Alison. But I was to lazy to get out from my spot next to Brent.

I saw Natalie look and then look away. She had Shawn which was good. I like them together but he is no Luke.

I know that Luke didn't do that to Nash. Luke is way to nice to hurt anyone. He never made Natalie cry unless it was something really sweet which happened a lot! I think it might have been that one girl Cameron dated along time ago. Marissa. I think it was her since I over heard Natalie talking to Cam on the phone once about Marissa.