Chapter 40

{Matthew's Pov}

Today we are leaving to hotel and everyone is going back home for 3 days then we are going to Nashville.

Natalie, Madi, and Cameron are already packed and are waiting on me since we all live here.

I am excited to go to Nashville and see all my fans. Even though there wasn't a lot of people I have a feeling that this one will be way different. I am excited to see how many people show up!

I get done packing and walk to the elevator and wait for it to come. I have never liked elevators but thankfully I haven't been stuck in one before.(a/n yes I know Matthew has been stuck in a elevator I'm saving that for later so don't freak out on me.) I wait for what feels like forever then the elevator comes.

Once I get down to the lobby I see Cameron and Natalie. Cameron looks upset and Natalie has her head on his shoulder.

I walk over to both of them and they don't even notice I'm here. I poke Natalie's shoulder she looks up at me and gives me a small smile.

"Are you guys ready to go?" I asked. They both grabbed their things and we headed for Cameron's jeep.

Once we get to the jeep Madi is in the front with Cameron and Natalie is in the back with me. Most of the car ride was silent no one talked and the radio isn't on. Something has to be wrong with Cameron.

I don't want to get in his business but I want to know what's wrong. I nudge Natalie in the shoulder and she looks at me and smiles.

"Hey, What's wrong with Cameron? He seems really upset." I whisper to her.

She looks at me and back to Cameron. "Uhh... Him and Laura broke up last night and he was really upset. He called me over to his room and he cried and cried. We didn't get any sleep. But anyways yeah he was so broken when I came over. He didn't eat breakfast this morning or dinner yesterday that's what Nash told me. He said she broke up with him since they never see each other and they don't talk anymore." she said. You can tell she didn't get any sleep but she still looks beautiful.

"Later today do you want to come over and hang out at my place? Maybe I could get us so dinner and a movie?" I asked her I smiled my award winning smile.

"Yeah I would like that! Now what movie and what to eat!" she laughed.

"Let me think Taco Bell or Chick Fil A? I pick the food and you pick the movie does that sound okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I like both so whatever you pick will be fine. Now what to watch? Umm Toy Story 3 or The Lion King? Guess we will just have to watch both!" she said. She puts her head phones in and hands me one.

She plays a random song and the first one that comes on is "What Makes You Beautiful" we both start singing and Madi looks at us with her death glare.

"WHY ARE YOU LISTENING TO ONE DIRECTION WITH OUT ME!? I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!" Madi yells at us. We all start laughing and Natalie plugs her phone into the car speaker thing and we all start singing even Cameron.

We drop off Madi first then Cameron drops us off. Natalie walks over to her house and changes into something comfy and I walk to my house and say hello to my family since I haven't seen them in a couple of days. I walk to my room so I can clean up just a little before Natalie gets here.

I open my door but it won't open. Um why won't my door open? "Hey mom, why won't my door open?" I yell. "I went to the post office since I haven't been in 2 months but anyways I went to get somethings and I came home with 6 boxes of things for you. Fan letters, boxes, packages and other things. Matthew your fans go hard!" I heard her laugh.