Chapter 48

{Natalie's Pov}

Today we are leaving for LA! I am so excited to go there!

I wake up at 10 so I can pack everything and make sure I have everything. I take a quick shower and then get ready for the day.

I put on a blue sweat shirt and some yoga pants. I dry my hair and just go natural. I get all of my things and wake out of the bathroom.

Everyone is still asleep but we need to leave at 12 since our flight is at 2:30. I wake up Matthew and Nash first so the can go pack. They say goodbye and leave.

Time to wake up the princess.

"Hey Princess, lets get up. We have to pack" I shake her shoulders and she hits me in the face. "Okay, let's do it the hard way" I jump on her and then she tries to hit me again but I stand up and start jumping on the bed.

"Get off my bed! I hate you right now" she says and gets up. She runs to the bathroom and locks the door. I just laugh and start packing up some of her stuff so we can leave.

Florida was amazing but I'm ready for California!

»»

The flight felt like it was going to last for ever! I sat next to Cameron and Matthew. Of course they fought over the window seat so I sat in the first seat.

When we got to the hotel we all checked in and changed into our swimming suites. We all met at the beach behind our hotel.

As soon as I was the blue water I dropped everything and ran to the ocean. It was just a little cold but not bad.

The water was crystal clear so I could see everything in the water. I hate it when the water is brown because of the sea weed or sand.

We all stayed in the water for like 3 hours. The time just flies when you are having an amazing time.

We played Marco Polo, tried to surf on buggy boards, and built sandcastles but Nash and Taylor smashed mine and Cameron's.

We all watched the sun set together and took pictures. We walked down the shore and all the guys are acting stupid chasing the seagulls.

"Hey guys! Looks there is bonfire over there!" Cameron points to a huge fire. We all decided that we should go check it out.

There are a couple of teenagers there with guitars. Cameron walks up to this one blonde girl and we waves us over to the fire.

"Guys this is Brooke. She said we could hang out with them." Cam says and we all introduce ourselves and hang out.

We sing songs and just get to know each other. Everyone there is really nice. They put out the fire and Brooke invites us to a party but I say no because I'm tried but a couple of guys went.

Matthew, Mahogany, Cassandra, Madi, Nash, Aaron, Carter, Shawn, and I go back to the hotel. I am just really tried so Madi and I turn on a movie.

»»

At 6am I get a call and it's Cameron.

"Why are you calling me so early?" I whisper into my phone. Matthew and everyone else are asleep in my room.

"I don't know where I am but there is a girl sleeping right beside me. She has blonde hair like really blonde and is asleep" Cameron yells into the phone. Great he's drunk. Cameron is a loud drunk and sometimes he cries.

"Does it look like our hotel room?" I say getting up from the bed and grab mine and Cam's room cards.

"I think so. I'm not sure. Natalie? How did you get in my phone?" He asks me really serious.

"I'm not in your phone stupid. I'm coming in your room hold on" I cross the hall and open Cam's door.

"Natalie, there is someone coming in my room! Get out of the phone and help me!" He yells. I hear in yelling and I see him laying next to a blonde girl that I think is Brooke.

Cameron got up and hugged me and thank god he is still dressed. I help him into the shower because he puked all over me. Once he gets out I help him change clothes and get back in bed.

I tuck him in and he falls asleep.

When I get back to my room it's 7am. There is really no reasons to go back to bed because we have Magcon today.

I wake up everyone around 8am so they can get ready and stuff.

We all meet for breakfast. Everyone looks really excited but Cameron and Taylor. They are so hung up they can't even keep their eyes open.

We all laugh at them and they flip us off.

»»

The guys and Mahogany get up on stage and the crowd go crazy. Everyone is having a good time and is acting crazy like the guys.

The day goes on like most of the Magcons and day one of La is over.

Today has been a good day except for waking up early.

------------------------

I'm so sorry this sucks. I kind of rushed everything. but yay now _brookedallas_ is in the book! I am kind of wrapping this book up so yeah. I have another book that I am writing and I'm really excited about it so you guys should check it out! Go check out

I'm sorry it's a filter chapter but oh well. I will write a better chapter next week when I'm off for break and done with finals.

Thanks for still reading even though this book sucks. Vote. Comment. thank you guys so much.

~ Natalie