Chapter 25?

Lets try this again....

{Matthew's pov}

I wake up and see everyone still passed out. What time is it? I walk into the kitchen and see what time it is. Its 6 am! Why am I up so early? I hear someone talking up stairs.

I walk up the stairs and hear the talking coming from Natalie's room. I can't tell who it is bit I want to know. "I love you Matthew and only you!... I only dating Shawn so I can make you jealous! Matthew please don't do this! I love you MATTHEW LEE ESPINOSA!!". It was Natalie. What is she dreaming about besides me? I wonder if she really feels that way about me.

I haven't spoken to her since she told everyone that she was dating Shawn. I was so upset that day. I mean I asked her out way before Shawn and she just met Shawn! Every time I see her and Shawn together all I think about is that should be me! ( yep just had a Justin Bieber moment sorry about that a/n Natalie) I want to be with Natalie and her not to be with Shawn. I guess that will never have her.

I walk into the living room and the only person that is awake is Shawn but I don't really want to talk to him. We used to be good friends until they started dating. I really need to get over Natalie! I hope I can just find someone who will love me as much as I will love them....

{Natalie's pic}

I was having a bad dream that Matthew was leaving me. He was moving to England so he could be far away from me as possible. I was crying so hard in my dream. It scared me so bad! Matthew said he could never forgive me and he hated me and never wanted to see me. I told him I loved him and I was only using Shawn and that I didn't want him to leave me! It was one of the worst dreams I have ever had in my life!

I woke up to Skylynn shaking me. "Natalie wake up!! You said we can get doughnuts!!!!!!" Skylynn yelled. "Okay let me fix my hair and put on sweat pants" I said. She nodded her and hoped off my bed ad walked out.

I wrote a note on my white board saying that Skylynn and I were going to go get doughnuts and we would be back.

I walked into the living room there were only two people awake. It was Matthew and Shawn. Skylynn was laying with Hayes. I nudged Matthew with my foot and he looked over at me and got up and walked into the kitchen.

"Uhh Matt are you okay? You have been acting off lately" I said. "Umm yeah I'm fine" he said not even looking at me. "Well Skylynn and I are going to get doughnuts for everyone so do you want any special ones?" I asked. "Pigs in a blanket!!! and Chocolate milk!!" he yelled. "Okay be right back!" I said and walked out of the kitchen.

We got all of the doughnuts and headed back to my house. Skylynn wanted like 5 doughnuts for her self and I laughed and told her she could get 2 and doughnut holes.

Everyone was awake when we got back. They were all sitting in the living room. Everyone looks so tried but Mrs. Grier said that we could all go see Nash since he is a little better.

Madi gets to see him first out of all of us besides his family. She is really excited to see him and talk to him. She is running around my house yelling what should she wear and how should she do her hair.

We all arrive at the hospital and we wait in the waiting room and wait for all of our turns. All of Nash's family came out and it was Madi's turn. She was shaking and she was so nervous to see him. She walks to his room and we don't see her for another good 30 minutes.

It's my turn I walk into Nash's room and wait a minute before I walk in. I hear someone talking in his room. It sounds like a girl and they are laughing. I knock on the door and walk in. I stop dead in my tracks when I see someone I don't know.

"Uhh Nash?" I asked.

"Natalie?" he said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys so much for the 49.7k reads!!!! Almost half way to my goal!! which is 100k!!! I'm so sorry if you couldn't see chapter 25 the first time I posted it!! I hate wattpad right now so yeah! I will try to update in Saturday if I can! I love all of you guys and I'm sorry for the short chapter!! I am starting to have writers block so yeah! Comment who you think Natalie saw! VOTE? Maybe... once again I'm sorry about wattpad!! And thank you guys so much!! you guys are the best!!!

Love,

Natalie⚓⚓