Magconfamilyforever

They said they would stay a family. They said sad don't cry. They said stay strong. They still love us no matter what. They were here for us and now it's our turn to be there for them and for each other.

I am so depressed guys. I have been crying since last night. My whole world is falling apart. My happiness is going away. I don't know if I can keep writing this book. I'm so depressed that this is happing.

One thing I don't understand is cut for Magcon. Why would you want to hurt you self?

Yes family stays together but I can't handle 4 guys leaving at once. Its hard. No one really understands but you guys. My mom said ohh it doesn't matter they are leaving you need to suck it up. She doesn't realize that they have been my main source of happiness since December when I really needed it.

I am so happy my friend Amelia introduced me to the Magcon family in December. December was a really hard month for me. But the Magcon Family were there for me.

Magcon is just a name. It hurt so much to see them mad at us for crying and being upset. I'm sorry I just can't help it you guys just can't drop a huge bomb on us like that and think we will be fine with it.

I'm sad that I will never get to see or meet the real Magcon Family together. Hayes, Nash, Cameron, and Carter are going to 2mgmt. It hurts to know that they are leaving us.

Lets stay together as a family. I will be here for you guys. I will keep writing but I think I need to take a break so I can catch my breath and let everything sink in. 4/17/14 is the day that my whole life changed. I just need time but I will still comment back on all the comments and still reply to all your messages and kiks. You guys can slide into my dms on twitter and Instagram. My twitter is .nataliemarion2 my Instagram is itsnataliemarion feel free to Kik me or dm me. Kik is thisisnatalie_1

We can get through this together. It's will be hard but I'm going to try.

Love you guys so much! Thank you for being here and helping everybody through this.

Love you loads,

💕⚓Natalie⚓💕