Chapter 30

{Alison'sPov}

Matthew texted me this afternoon and asked if I wanted to go out to eat with him and his friends. I said yes of course! I mean who wouldn't want to go on a date with Matthew the famous viner! Maybe if we start dating maybe just maybe he will ditch that slut Natalie and take me!

Yeah I know that Matthew is taking Natalie because Nash told me. I only started working at the hospital so I could get closer to Nash but then I figured out that he was in love with Madi.

Then my second chose was Matthew. I was following him on every social media sites. I am in LOVE with Matthew Lee Espinosa! That slut Natalie is in my way. He likes her to much! I am happy that Shawn like Natalie but I know it won't last long.

I have faked every single thing about me. Everything he knows about me is all my little sister. I just want to get between Natalie and Matthew. I hate seeing them together. It makes me want to rip her head off!

Every single one of his fans ship it! #mattlie and #matalie! I don't understand why he like her! She doesn't even wear makeup and that why she looks so ugly!

So far my plan is going good! Tonight I will have Matthew come back to my house and we might hang out! If he says yes! Ugh I can't wait till I get to break them!

When I got to Babes I found them. They were all laughing and talking to Nash.

"Hey guys! I'm Alison if you didn't already know!" I say then wink at Matthew. I see him smirk. "Hey Alison how did you find us?" Nash asked. "Oh... well.. Matthew invited me" I said. "Oh well Alison come sit by me!" Taylor said. "No she is going to sit by me!" Matthew said. I walk over an sit by Matthew.

We are all having a great time till Matthew drops his conversation with me. Oh great the sluts arrived. I haven't talked to any of them but Natalie.

She doesn't see me till she looks up and then she looks confused. I wrap my arms around Matthew and the lay my head on his shoulder.

"Uhh Alison what are you doing?" Matthew asked me taking my arms off of him. "Oh I was just reaching around you to poke Taylor" I said like nothing happened.

{Natalie'sPov}

Ugh I finally figured out who this blond girl is. It's Alison. Ugh she isn't making a good first impression on me. I can tell that something about her isn't right. I hope Matthew just doesn't get hurt.

His sister Kristen said that he has only had one girlfriend before her name was Bobby. His sister never liked her because Bobby used Matthew to hang out with his friends. I have been told by Kristen to watch out for girls like that at our school and I think I found one.

Alison keeps looking at me she seems angry with me. I have know idea why because we have only met once. Ugh see this is why she isn't getting a good vibe from me.

After dinner is over everyone leaves and Shawn and I are walking out to my car when I stop dead in my tracks.

Matthew has Alison pined to the wall and they are making out! I mean like hard making out.

I try hard not to cry in front of Shawn. I hug him as tell him I will see him back at my house.

I walk to my car and all the girls are waiting for me. I unlock the car and get in.

Then I break down.

"Natalie what is wrong?!" Alyssa asks. "Did Shawn do this? If so I will punch him!" Madi said.

"I second that!" Alyssa said. "What happened?" Hallie asked.

"Okay I might have seen something that I didn't want to see" I say wiping the tears away from my eyes. "Was it Shawn?" Alyssa asked.

"No it was Matthew" I says starting to cry again. "I thought you didn't like him?" Hallie asked. "I didn't at first but then this morning we went out and did some stuff together and then it made me realize that I think have feelings for him" I say. "Well what did you see?" Alyssa asked.

"I saw him kissing Alison not like kissing but he had her pined against the wall and they were making out hard" I said thinking about it made me want to cry more.

"That sucks and they aren't even dating are they?" Madi asked. "No he just said that 'he found her' and he might like her" I said. "Oh well do you guys want to go get ice cream from Dairy Queen?" Alyssa asked. "Yeah!" Hallie yelled.

I drove to Dairy Queen and we all got out. We ordered our ice cream and we found a table. They handed us our order and we all were laughing because Alyssa brought up the vine that Jack and Jack did at Dairy Queen but from the drive thur. We all died laughing.

When we got home it was around 6pm and everyone is out in the backyard. When we all get our bags and things out of the trunk we put the in my room since we all bought things for the boys.

I bought Cameron, Shawn, and Matthew suspenders and these really nerdy glasses for Magcon. Alyssa bought Brent and Jack G. these stupid Pokémon outfits and they are onesies. Madi bought Nash, Jack J. , and Carter these masks with Harry, Louis, Zayn's faces on them and shirts that say I love one direction! Hallie bought Hayes, Taylor, and Aaron these soccer shirts and these really cute head bands to wear! Its going to be so funny when we give them to them. (< does that make sense?)

We all walk downstairs and all the boys are still outside so we walk outside. When we get to the doors I see Alison. Ugh! I never invited her to my house! She needs to leave but I don't want to be mean about it and be like get out or should I?

"Hey!" Alyssa says to break the awkwardness. "Oh when did you guys get here?" asked Nash. "Just a couple of mins ago" I said. "Oh well it nice that you finally showed up" Alison said. "Okay look I know you don't like me but you shouldn't be mean to me in my house" I said and then ran to my room because I don't want to deal with a girl who is just using Matt. Yeah I know she is using Matt she shows it.

"Man she is mean I see why you don't like her" Alyssa said. "Matt just doesn't realize that she is using him!" I said. "That is his fault" Alyssa said. She is the only one in here at the moment. "Yeah if he gets hurt I wont care...it will be all my fault!" I said. "Natalie just go down there and sit by Shawn and don't worry about her okay? Who invited her anyways?" she asked. "I have no idea" I said.

"Guys guess what!" Madi yelled. "What?" I asked. "Nash asked me out!! and I said yes!! Nadi is official!!" she said screaming and jumping up and down! "Awww Nadi!! I ship it!!" I said.

Madi and Nash are PERFECT for yeah other! I am so happy that he finally asked her out! Nadi is going to be my otp! Yes I am so happy now!

We walked back to the backyard and I go sit by Shawn and Alyssa. I didn't have a problem till I saw something that I didn't really want to see.

Again.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate school so much! Athletics was so hard this week but today! Ugh! I don't like one of my coaches. This one kid in my art class is so annoying he was complaining that this on easy stitch was hard and he took its off on me and I don't like him at all!! I'm so happy that this one girl who everyone did like isn't on my volleyball team anymore!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE 111.1k READS!!! I love you guys so much!! And I reading all your comments and my favorites are #TeamMattI love them!! Thanks so much Guys!! vote? comment? Thanks so much!! I might update tomorrow or Sunday!!

Love,

⚓Natalie⚓

You Found Me//Matthew Espinosa//जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें