Chapter 28

{Madi's pov}

I looked at my phone and saw what Natalie texted Nash. I'm going to kill her! Nash texted back and I was surprised by what he said.

From Nash

I love you Madi!! I hope that we can be together one day! I love you ever since I saw you. I will never stop loving you. I can't wait till I get out of the hospital so I can kiss you.

When I read that I dropped my phone and ran off. I ran into Natalie's backyard and sat on one of her swings. So many things are going through my head. I can't believe that he told me he loved me.

I walked back into the living room and saw Natalie on the phone with someone. I just sat down and picked out a movie to watch. I picked "This is us" the One Direction movie because its my fav!

She came back mad but I didn't want to ask just yet. When the movie came on she started to cheer up which is good. I wonder why she is mad.

{Natalie's pov}

I got a phone call from My parents. They said that they would be gone another couple of days. It made me mad because Magcon is in 4 days. Where will my brother stay? I guess at one of his friends house. Nash gets out tomorrow I think.

I let Madi pick out the movie so I have no idea what we are watching. I hear "Up All Night" then I figure out we are watching "This is us" one of my fav movies! We dance to all the songs and and belt then out too. We are having fun till we hear all the guys laugh they are filming us! Madi turns red and I start laughing. We all end up laughing really hard.

"How long have you guys been standing there?" I ask wiping away a tear from laughing. "Long enough" said Carter. "You guys suck!" I said. "Aww but you love us!" Cameron said. "Okay fine but now it's you turn to dance and sing!" Madi said. We plug in the Wii and put in "Just Dance 3" and then we are going to play "Sing it Family hits".

We are all laughing really hard. Carter is the king of "Just Dance 3"! He is amazing! Hallie is laughing so hard she couldn't breath. Alyssa went against Brent and they both can't dance. It was so funny when the guys went against Carter. We all died laughing. Cameron was filming us for his YouTube video. We were all having so much fun!

Shawn sang "Under the sea" it was so funny but he was amazing! I sang with Cameron and we sang "You've got a friend in me" and it was so fun! Everyone was has a Blast. Matthew was even getting along with Shawn and they were happy. Matthew even sat by me and we talked and laughed it feels like old times.

After that we all watched Disney movies. It was so much fun! Madi was texting Nash the whole time but of well. I was between Matthew and Shawn. It wasn't awkward at all which is good.

I saw that some girl Alison texted Matthew about like 20 times. I wonder who she is? I'm glad that he is happy again.

{Matthew's pov}

Alison texted me. We talked and got to know each other better. She is so funny and nice. I really like her but, not as much as I like Natalie. We texted till about 11pm because she said she had to work tomorrow at the animal shelter. She is so sweet.

I was sitting next to Natalie and I saw her looking at my phone. I wonder if she is jealous? I need to get over her. It's hard tho she is my bestfriend. She is going to Magcon with us I'm happy tho but sad too because that means she gets to spend time with Shawn and I bet she won't even spend time with me.

We all are watching "The Jungle Book". Mostly everyone is pasted out. It's 4am. Natalie isn't there anymore. I guess she took all the girls up stairs. Someone is in the kitchen.

I walk into the kitchen. I hear the pantry door shut. I see Natalie with a cookie in her hand. She doesn't know I'm in here. I sneak up on her and put my hands over her mouth. She jumps and then elbows be in the side.

"What the heck? Matt!" she says.

"Yeah I wanted to sneak up on you" I told her laughing. "Well you scared me!" she said. "Aww I'm sorry" I said then gave her a hug. "It's fine what are you doing up?" she asked.

"I don't know I can't sleep you?" I asked. "I just got off the phone with my mom she didn't know it was 4 in the morning" she said. "Oh want to go to Ihop? I'm hungry!" I said. "Yeah sure let me go get my shoes and keys" she said.

We went in her car since Cater had my keys and I don't know where he put them. I am driving because she told me too.

We pull into Ihop and there isn't anyone here but a older couple. We order out food and it comes really fast. Our waiter looks really tired. we finish our meal and by then it 6am so we end up going to the park by our house.

I run to the swings. Natalie follows behind. We both start swinging.

"Hey Matt can I ask you a question?" Natalie asked. "Yeah sure what is it?" I asked. "Who is Alison?" she asked. Oh crap she knows!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for not updating yesterday! I was busy with volleyball and my brother's baseball. OMG I'm number 9 when you look up Matthew Espinosa!! Thanks so much for the 77.4k reads! You guys are the best!! Thanks so much it means so much to me! I don't think I will be posting till Thursday or Saturday. I have Writing STAAR this week :(. So once again thanks so much! If you ever need someone to talk to I am here my Kik is

Thisisnatalie_1 . THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!! VOTE? Comment what you think will happen!!

Love

⚓Natalie⚓