Chapter 12

Peyton

How could Shane do that? He knows how I feel about Luke. I don't know if its the alcohol getting to his head or what.

"No." I mumbled.

"Oh come on! Just do it!" Kallie said.

I gave her a death glare and she shut up.

"I um.. I have a boyfriend and don't think he'd appreciate it. Oh and look, he's calling right now" I said while getting up and faking a phone call. I walked out of our dorm and leaned against the wall next to the dorm. I sighed and crossed my arms.

Shane is gonna have to get on his knees for this one. Even if I did like Luke I wouldn't want that to be our first kiss!

"Hey you okay?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I was so deep in thought that I didn't even hear him come out.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just had to get that call" I said while trying to open the door. He pushed the door back with his hand and hovered over me.

"What's his name?"

"Huh?"

"Your boyfriend.. What's his name?"

"Oh um.. Connor. Yeah he doesn't go here though. But I mean it really isn't your business."

"You're right. It isn't my business but.. I know a liar when I see one."

"Excuse me?"

"You're lying Peyton. You're lying to your friends and yourself."

"No I'm-"

He cut me off. "Just know this, I know you like me. I can see the way you blush when I'm looking at you and when I say something to you. I don't know why but you push me away. You act like you don't care and I don't know you enough to know why you're doing it. But just know this.. I like you Peyton. I liked you the first time I saw you. And I know you feel it. So whenever you and your fake boyfriend break up, let me know. Ill be waiting." He said while turning around and walking back in the dorm. Somehow we ended up on the other side of the hallway. I was speechless. Did he really just say that?

_________________________

A/N

What do y'all think?!😝

Vote & comment!!😘😘