@SimplyStupid

http://wattpad.com/SimplyStupid

Q1: What type of books do you read on wattpadd?

Anything. I have so many ideas, I'm a creativity snowball! Just keeps rolling and increasing. But write now, I like Fantasy and Humor. I can't write anything without a little romance. Just a slight.. or maybe a lot. hehe

Q2: What's your favorite Genre?

I like reading Teen Fiction. Stuff that makes me laugh and cry. But my second best is fantasy. Hence why I write it.

Q3: What do you think needs to be improved on wattpadd?

The ambassadors need to loosen up! They are always hassling us about doing this and that, I'm like, calm down! Its all good!

Q4: What do you like best in people, eg (personality)

Humor. If your funny, you are my freaking best friend.

Q5: What inspires you to write/read?

I am a hot shot over the top bookmonkey. I read books like mythical monkeys eat bananas.

Q6: When did you start writing?

At the early age of like nine or ten. You wouldn't believe the crap I wrote. Funny. But I'm glad I read more and my perspective and stuff got wider and stuff. I'm much more mature and am better at writing. And I'm getting better as I grow.

Q7: Do you believe you Can find love on wattpadd?

what?... like internet love? or story love? You need to be more specific!

But no.

-- I meant Internet love btw XD

Q8: What story of yours is most successful on wattpadd? ( explain abit about the story ) ?

Oh haha, like I said, not famous yet. But the most 'popular' is I'm With Stupid. In the Watty Awards actually, and it's got really good feedback! I'm proud of my stories! Its got almost a thousand reads, 30 comments, and about 70 votes. I call that progress.

Q9: Do you believe people should only fan others if they have written a good story and not for no reason?

I used to fan for no reason, except if your cool and funny and wacky and if your story was kickass. So both reasons are fine for me. I got lazy though. Hence my lacking of fanning back. I fan people back it they're important like.. I don't know a fan of a good fan.

Q10: When readin a story what mistake do u hate most? Eg ( spelling,grammar)

If it's too .. flaky. Like so cliche' and stupid I can't even read the junk! Especially the full of crap vampire or werewolf or player books. and fan fictions that are about bands. Seriously? Honestly? No. Just no.

Am I being too wacky? Is your book serious? Disregard me then. *grins*

LOOOl. Your interview did make me laugh a little. Thanks for taking part :):):)