@Ninjapotato

http://wattpad.com/Ninjapotato

Q1: What type of books do you read on wattpad?

I read humor and teen fiction and sometimes when I feel like a boss, I read mystery. I never solve the end, but it makes me feel awesome. Yep.

Q2: What's your favorite Genre?

Well! Isn't that a bit too similar to the last question?Hmnnnnnn? Im just kidding lol XD I like Humor/Teen Fiction. In real books I read paranormal/mystery.

Q3: What do you think needs to be improved on wattpad?

I think, they should have a banner of my pic on the home page or news feed. Oh! They should also give every wattpad user a monthly reminder, to go check out NINJAPOTATO. Yep. Other than that, I like their. Website. Even the orange colour.

Q4: What do you like best in people, eg (personality)

Good hair. Abs. Mustache. Hot.

Erkay, for real now. Just a mellow person. Or crazy. Not too serious all the time.

NICE AS BUTTER ON ICE.

Q5: What inspires you to write/read?

Mah fans. I LUFF YOU GUYS! In the most friendly way. Not in the creeper way, where I'll take you away. Reading, I just like reading. It feeds my boring life lol.

Q6: When did you start writing?

I remember it was a bright afternoon, a bit humid I suppose. The warm, stuffy classroom produced unwanted strands of trickling beads that ran down my neck. The teacher was yelling like a maniac, telling us to put are darn pencils in our hand and write the letter "a". Of course being confused, I wrote out "Ninjapotato". The teacher was fuming, thinking that I was mocking her 'intelligence'. After that, first grade was like a fiery death wheel that never stopped turning. Thats the first time I started writing.

Okay, I started writing this year,2012 January.

Q7: Do you believe you Can find love on wattpad?

Yes. Its dangerous and a bit unorthadox, mostly, dangerous and creepy, but you can. Some story to tell people. "Um, yeah, we met on a book website..." I think its cool, if it turns out okay. Not a fifty year old man hunting down 12 year olds. *shudder*

Q8: What story of yours is most successful on wattpadd? ( explain abit about the story ) ?

It's Called Acting.

It's about a girl who wants to be an actor. (I know clichè, I didnt realize till it was too late, but I love mah baby) unfortunately, the role she wants is for a lovable charming character. She more bitchy. Can I cuss? Okay, anyway, she goes through the trouble of switching schools too tranform into a goody goody without being thought of as a fake, since her old school knows her pretty well. She goes through an adventure I must say.

HUMOR - TEEN FICTION

Q9: Do you believe people should only fan others if they have written a good story and not for no reason?

No! They can be buddies! Buds are cool.

Q10: When readin a story what mistake do u hate most? Eg ( spelling,grammar)

Probably grammar. I have bad grammar. i need go work on that. Sad, Im sad now.

P.S. Thank you for adding this if you do. I also love the readers. REMEMBER ME!

-NINJAPOTATO

Thanks for taking part, il check out ur story's XD