@Ally_M

http://wattpad.com/Ally_M

Q1: What type of books do you read on wattpad?

I read Romance, Mystery and Non Teen Fiction.

Q2: What's your favorite Genre?

I like to read Romance and Mystery.

Q3: What do you think needs to be improved on wattpad?

First, they really need a freakin music box. I mean come on?! That would be cool. And I think it would be cool if we could search up Rated R books. It's hard to find those.

Q4: What do you like best in people, eg (personality)

Their personality. I don't really care about the looks. They are just a bonus 

Q5: What inspires you to write/read?

Music. I listen to a song, and I just get an idea.

Q6: When did you start writing?

I started writing when I was around seven or eight years old.

Q7: Do you believe you Can find love on wattpad?

Yes, I do.

Q8: What story of yours is most successful on wattpad? ( explain abit about the story ) ?

Definitely, A Summer Escape. The book is about Rated R short stories.

Q9: Do you believe people should only fan others if they have written a good story and not for no reason?

I think that you can fan a few people that don't have books, but I mean, you don't have to fan almost half of Wattpad when they don't have any books. A few are fine, if you want to make friends.

Q10: When reading a story what mistake do u hate most? Eg ( spelling,grammar)

Spelling and grammar. Everytime I read stories that have spelling like " I tok my bok." Argh, I just hate it.

Thanks for taking part, il be sure to check out your story's xD