@alexander2583

http://wattpad.com/alexander2583

Q1: What type of books do you read on wattpadd?

I will read all types of books. if they don't have a good summery to draw me it i may skip it if they have no summery at all i look at the cover and the title. i know they say don't judge a book by its cover but i do it any way's. they only ones i do avoid it nothing personal just i done take intrest in theme would be boyxboy or girlxgirl, but i did read one once when i first came i didn't know what it meant it was a good book so i did finish it.

Q2: What's your favorite Genre?

I have many but mainly romance and supernatural

Q3: What do you think needs to be improved on wattpadd?

well, before my friend told me about wattpad i would write on word and safe it for my self. sometime even if i can discrible someone/thing i go and see if they have pictures that may be close. but you can't place a picture in a story and the thing that you put the link i only takes http. but that would but it.

Q4: What do you like best in people, eg (personality)

Personally, crazyness. i like seeing someone true personality i'm a crazy random person who like it when people just let go and live. i do understand that you should be resposible and i am am just not boring.

Q5: What inspires you to write/read?

Reading to me is fun a way to leave actuality even if for a little while it just fells right like breathing. and writing as i said is for fun to let out all that crazy i have i me, my emotions, to be somebody else. i belief that reality is only i wild as you think it is and that everything you can think of is real in someway or another.

Q6: When did you start writing?

On April 24, 2011 i was i class and my English honors teacher gave us free write so it started writing when i was done she hand me back my book after grading it. in it she wrote 'Engaging material' this was my freshman year in high school i was 13 i'm still 13

Q7: Do you believe you Can find love on wattpadd?

I wouldn't now if never tried. but i could find love with a book on wattpad =}.

Q8: What story of yours is most successful on wattpadd? ( explain abit about the story ) ?

Well i do know it apears as charmed: the generation after this but its not my computer was having problems at the time, but the actual vote count for that is  

1 not 19.but in reads i belief that would be my newest and might i add acidental addition.

Q9: Do you believe people should only fan others if they have written a good story and not for no reason?

Not really i do it sometimes though. most likely i fan people that make good covers it doesn't have to be because you made me on i could have seen you work, write good books or who read good books and poetry. the one people i fan because they fan me are people i know face to face.

Q10: When readin a story what mistake do u hate most? Eg ( spelling,grammar)

Well i don't hate spelling or grammar made mistake. i do it all the time i think. 

i have to say i'm not to fond of duel books/story's. the story has to keep me guessing. there are some book/story's you can tell what the ending is from the begining i like to be suprised. most of all i hate cliches that have been use a zillion times over. when i read does it makes me fell as they have no amagination in them.

Thanks for part taking in the interview, very descriptive, good luck in future writing xD