@HesegawaAyumu

http://www.wattpad.com/user/HesegawaAyumu

Q1: What type of books do you read on wattpadd?

I love all types of books! Especially ones that make me cry and scream at the characters as if they could actually hear me so I read anything that's not non-fiction. I've been reading a lot of BL recently though so...yeah hehe ^ ^

Q2: What's your favorite Genre?

Anything that makes you ask how the fluff is that possible?! ÕoÕ

and BL :)

Q3: What do you think needs to be improved on Wattpad?

I don't like the notification that tells me "HesegawaAyumu just posted a story". I am Hesegawa why would I want to know?! I get all excited thinking that an awesome author sent me a message or that someone commented on one of my stories but no it's just me.

Q4: What do you like best in people, eg (personality)

I like everything about people it makes you who you are, as long as they don't do unnecessary things like kicking a puppy...or killing a person. (scawy)

Q5: What inspires you to write/read?

I don't know it usually starts by turning on my computer to do my homework and next thing I know it's like 1:00am and I wrote one chapter for ten different stories. ( I also daydream in class a lot)

Q6: When did you start writing?

I started writing in third grade :3

Q7: Do you believe you Can find love on Wattpad?

My best friend met her boyfriend on twitter and they lasted a long time together. So yeah, love is love even if the only thing connecting you is a bunch of zeroes and ones.

Q8: What story of yours is most successful on wattpadd? ( explain abit about the story ) ?

Hetalia! A fan fiction containing anything a Hetalia fan thinks of. (...and anything I think of when I zone out in class)

Q9: Do you believe people should only fan others if they have written a good story and not for no reason?

Actually yes, people work very hard on stories so it wouldn't be nice of a person to fan them for their profile picture if they don't even comment or vote on their works. I've been there and it hurts </3

Q10: When reading a story what mistake do u hate most? Eg ( spelling,grammar)

I am the goddess of bad grammar and spelling so it doesn't bother me at all ;D! What does bother me is when a person has an amazing idea but they don't add enough detail to describe the setting or the characters' feelings. But then again I'm like that so I'm a terrible person for saying it haha.

~ Thanks for taking part and I wish you luck on your future writing :)