@XxArt_Not_WarxX

http://wattpad.com/XxArt_Not_WarxX

Q1: What type of books do you read on wattpadd?

Mostly Romance and Teen Fiction.

Q2: What's your favorite Genre?

Romance, Comedy.

Q3: What do you think needs to be improved on wattpadd?

Wattpad needs to give writers a better chance of putting their stories out there for others to see. There are so many great stories on here that I believe need to be noticed.

Q4: What do you like best in people, eg (personality)

I like people who have a good sense of humor, and are caring. There are so many other things I could add to the list, but I'll just keep it short and sweet. :)

Q5: What inspires you to write/read?

Things that happen in my life, and just my love for writing.

Q6: When did you start writing?

I actually haven't been a writer for a long time. I started last year.

Q7: Do you believe you Can find love on wattpadd?

Haha, NO. xD

Q8: What story of yours is most successful on wattpadd? ( explain abit about the story ) ?

Umm, He Loves Me, She Loves Me Not. It's one of my two stories that I'm currently working on, and I have so much fun writing it. :)

Q9: Do you believe people should only fan others if they have written a good story and not for no reason?

No, not necessarily if they've written a good story. You can fan someone who've you come to be great friends with. :)

Q10: When reading a story what mistake do u hate most? Eg ( spelling,grammar)

I absolutely HATE grammar and spelling errors. They bother me a lot for some reason. Lol.

Thanks for taking part and I wish you luck on your future writing :)