@Zenon107

http://wattpad.com/Zenon107

Q1: What type of books do you read on wattpad?

I love reading anything fantasy ^^

Q2: What's your favorite Genre?

Fantasy lol

Q3: What do you think needs to be improved on wattpad?

Well, I kinda like wattpad how it is. I wouldn't know, cause I'm kinda content.

Q4: What do you like best in people, eg (personality)

I love when people you don't know, just randomly start a conversation, and then you end up friends ^^

Q5: What inspires you to write/read?

Normally music I'm listening to, or a stinging feeling I get in my chest that tells me that I need to write while I'm excited.

Q6: When did you start writing?

I started writing when I was......8 I think?

Well, it first started as a sort of chore thingy my mom wanted me to do, then I tarted loving it ^^

Q7: Do you believe you can find love on wattpad?

Nope. Love is for stories hun ^^

Q8: What story of yours is most successful on wattpad? ( explain a bit about the story )?

My most successful story is The World of the Fallen. The second story I've ever written. It's about this girl who's a 'shadow' and is trying to become the best while learning a little bit about the past she's forgotten.

Q9: Do you believe people should only fan others if they have written a good story and not for no reason?

I believe people should only fan if thy love that person's stories, and they read them, because most people want their fans to read, right? Well, I know I do XP

Q10: When reading a story what mistake do you hate most? Eg ( spelling,grammar)

I absolutely hate when people have no sense of grammar skills. They don't know when to start a paragraph, they have incorrect sentences, and then to top that off, their spelling's atrocious. Even if it was a really good book, I would find myself abandoning it because of the splitting migraines I would get trying to decipher it.

Thanks for taking part in the interview, I wish you luck with your future writing .. XD