@ClarkKentsGirl

http://wattpad.com/ClarkKentsGirl

Q1: What type of books do you read on wattpadd? 

Mainly YA romance. I like a bit of humor thrown in too :)

Q2: What's your favorite Genre? 

YA romance. nothing paranormal please. :)

Q3: What do you think needs to be improved on wattpadd? 

Hmm..toughie. Nothing comes to mind, really. Personally I think they should take "werewolf" off as a genre, but hey, whatever floats your boat. Some people like that stuff so I'm not one to judge. :3

Q4: What do you like best in people, eg (personality) 

Their sense of humor. I love to laugh and hate serious situations.. I find them awkward haha.

Q5: What inspires you to write/read? 

Lots of different things. If I meet a new person that I find interesting, sometimes I just HAVE to write out their character and see how they would react in different situations. Most of my characters are based off of people I know in real life. A lot of my writing is stems from my sense of humor, but my more recent (unfinished, but getting there haha) novel "BUMP!" has more depth to my inspiration for it. People judge and can be super-duper cruel to people, unnecessarily. Take Jaime Lynn Spears for example. She got pregnant at - what? Fifteen, sixteen? Everyone looked at her so judgmentally, when they were actually going out and doing the same types of things that she had done to get herself in that situation. It's sickening to me. So I wanted to write something to get that point across, but was also sprinkled with humor here and there and was enjoyable to read.

Q6: When did you start writing? 

When I was in fifth grade. I finished my first "book" upon entering sixth. Haha.

Q7: Do you believe you Can find love on wattpadd? 

Umm.. sure, man. Go for it. I mean anything is possible. I haven't found anything that isn't so far. :)

Q8: What story of yours is most successful on wattpadd? ( explain abit about the story ) ? 

"Confessions of a Good Girl Gone Bad Book One: BUMP!" - aka, "BUMP!". All the info is in the "inspiration" question. :)

Q9: Do you believe people should only fan others if they have written a good story and not for no reason? 

Nope. :)

Q10: When readin a story what mistake do u hate most? Eg ( spelling,grammar) 

SPELLING AND GRAMMAR!!

Lool. Liking your answers, Thanks for taking part in the interview and I wish you well with your future writing.