@Abbysaysroar

http://wattpad.com/Abbysaysroar

Q1: What type of books do you read on wattpadd?

I read romance, teen fiction, werewolves, drama, action, and basically anything that is a good read!

Q2: What's your favorite Genre?

I love any type of books! I have to admit, however, that I'm a sucker for romance novels!  

Q3: What do you think needs to be improved on wattpadd?

Wattpad is a fantastic place! I would not really fix anything! I like how it is, and can't honestly think of a specific problem!

Q4: What do you like best in people, eg (personality)

I like people who are confident, funny, and just and overall happy person! I don't think people should be serious all the time, and everyone needs a little fun now and then! YOLO! 

Q5: What inspires you to write/read?

I find a lot of inspiration in music even though half the time it has nothing to do with what I'm writing! It just gets me in the mood to write!

Q6: When did you start writing?

I have been writing since I was about nine! I have written lots of stories, and was happy to find Wattpad where I could share them!

Q7: Do you believe you Can find love on wattpad?

Love?! No, I don't believe you can find love in Wattpad! Friendships, can start on Wattpad or maybe people can have a relationship on and off of Wattpad! I have no idea! 

Q8: What story of yours is most successful on wattpadd? ( explain abit about the story ) ?

The most successful story I have is, Caged! It's about a girl named Rose and her life in a family of rebels! She lives in a world that leaves nothing to chance, and her family start a rebellion to stop the control! However, she gets caught and is thrown into a game of survival! I plan on intertwining romance into it as well!

Q9: Do you believe people should only fan others if they have written a good story and not for no reason?

Yes! If you hate the persons work, why would you fan them? 

Q10: When readin a story what mistake do u hate most? Eg ( spelling,grammar)

I hate it when people don't capitalize!! It drives me crazy mad

Thanks for your interview today. good answers. i wish you well on your future writing