@BeachBums

http://wattpad.com/BeachBums

Q1: What type of books do you read on wattpad

Teen-Fiction/Romance/Thrillers/Humor

Q2: What's your favorite Genre?

Probably teen fiction

Q3: What do you think needs to be improved on wattpadd?

I think the originality of people's stories. Everyone wants to do the werewolf, vampire, my best friend, teacher/student love stories and they're just not fun to read. It's really boring now that I think about it. There are only a handful of stories that have original plot lines and I think Wattpad would be improved if those stories were advertised more.

Q4: What do you like best in people, eg (personality)

They're personality. My friends are all funny, outgoing, and we have similar interests even though we're really different. I love them!

Q5: What inspires you to write/read?

I think reading comes in my genes haha. My Dad and Gram love to read, and I guess they "passed it on" to me. But I started writing when I realized that I wanted to make a story, too.

Q6: When did you start writing?

Maybe when I started fifth grade. I actually have a Quizilla account that I made when I was in fifth but I don't use it anymore. It took a really, really long time for me to write decently, though.

Q7: Do you believe you Can find love on wattpadd?

Well it depends what you mean by that. I'm sure someone can fall in love with a book or a genre or something. And it's possible someone might fall in love on Wattpad but first of all, it'd be a stupid thing to do and secondly, the book "My Wattpad Romance" by @cold_lady19 is completely unrealistic so people shouldn't be getting hope to fall in love with someone here. I've seen SO many fake profiles with pictures; who wants to fall for a total stranger who's faking it all?

Q8: What story of yours is most successful on wattpadd? ( explain abit about the story ) ?

No story yet(:

Q9: Do you believe people should only fan others if they have written a good story and not for no reason?

No, I think people have the right to fan someone for whatever reason they want to.

Q10: When reading a story what mistake do u hate most? Eg ( spelling,grammar)

Bad grammar. I legit can't stand it. I feel like a four year old wrote it and it annoys me incredibly.

Thanks for taking part in this interview, really appreciate it, I wish you luck when you do start writing here on wattpad :):)