@raind33r

http://wattpad.com/raind33r

Q1: What type of books do you read on wattpad?

Generally, I like reading Teen Fiction and Romance, but not many caught my attention, so I read more of the books in the Others section, like rants, sarcastic humour and stuff like that. They're fun, light reads :)

Q2: What's your favorite Genre?

Fantasy mixed with Romance. My idea of "Fantasy" is anything out of the ordinary. It could be Science Fiction, Dystopian, or stuff like that. I couldn't read horror though. I get scared easily. Heh.

Q3: What do you think needs to be improved on wattpad?

Share Your Story club could be less concentrated with people saying they're in NEED of a story to read, but they have a catch, that is to read their story first. I don't get it. I mean, if you really need to read a story, you wouldn't put catches, right? Unless you WANT to read a story, then I understand where the catch comes in, 'cause you're not desperate or anything. Maybe people need to know the difference between "need" and "want". lol.

Q4: What do you like best in people, eg (personality)

I like genuine people. People who aren't fake, or changes their personality to fit a certain crowd. Those people make great friends.

Q5: What inspires you to write/read?

For writing, everything I guess. From the movies I watch to the books I read or the music I listen to, sometimes some of those things spark my imagination. As for reading, my friends inspired me to read, actually. I wasn't really an avid reader before I kept seeing my friends carrying a book around with them. It made me curious, 'cause I never thought reading could be fun. I tried it out and stuck with it. It really is fun.

Q6: When did you start writing?

As a hobby, that would be back in 2008. I used to read fan fictions and got inspired to write them. That was how I started, with writing fan fictions. Eventually I grew out of it and started taking writing more seriously.

Q7: Do you believe you Can find love on wattpadd?

Haha. No. Just, no. I'm being realistic here...

Q8: What story of yours is most successful on wattpad? ( explain a bit about the story ) ?

I only have one book on here so far, called Once Upon A Twisted Fate. I'm not very good at describing it, so here's the blurb instead. Heh.

Eryn's ultimate goal was to look good for prom. When she didn't have the money to buy the dress she wanted, she was forced to take up a part time job at a cafe. That was when she met Dillan, a self-centered, rich brat, who's only working there for his father's sake. When Eryn and Dillan's personalities collide, all they wanted was to stay as far away from each other as possible. Little did they know, over time, they would start to feel otherwise.

I admit, it does seem like a cliche story, because it is. The overall story line, that is. But the plot, I think, is unexpected and it has twists and turns you wouldn't expect coming from such a story.

Q9: Do you believe people should only fan others if they have written a good story and not for no reason?

Yes. I've seen people do "fan for fan" and I think it destroys the purpose of the fanning system. You're supposed to fan people because you like their work, or because they're your friend. That's it. Those people who became a fan to like 1000 people must have their homepage flooded all the time...

Q10: When readin a story what mistake do u hate most? Eg ( spelling,grammar)

Grammar is the number one thing I get most annoyed about. Second would be spelling. But spelling isn't really a big thing, 'cause I understand how occasional slips happen, even when you proofread, you could just not notice it. But grammar, really, I can't bring myself to read a book with bad grammar. It's just a no-no.

@Elsceey4321 sorry it's so long

It's no problem that it's long^^ I think detailed answers are all good. Good luck with your future writing XD