@DreamedDreams

http://wattpad.com/DreamedDreams

Q1: What type of books do you read on wattpadd?

I read some horror, some science fiction, fantasy, occasionally some vampire/werewolf stuff, paranormal, and mystery. Romance mixed in is okay, but I don't usually read a story completley based on romance

Q2: What's your favorite Genre?

MYSTERY!

Q3: What do you think needs to be improved on wattpad?

I think that the rare glitches when I try to upload a story are really annoying, but that's it.

Q4: What do you like best in people, eg (personality)

A sense of humor and good word choice. (Does that sound weird? I basically mean people who choose the right thing to say and aren't awkward)

Q5: What inspires you to write/read?

Anything. When I have a lot of time to think, I usually get my best ideas.

Q6: When did you start writing?

When I was 9.

Q7: Do you believe you can find love on wattpadd?

Yes, love stories

Q8: What story of yours is most successful on wattpad? (explain a bit about the story)

Diseased has like 600 reads (sad, yeah?) and it's had the most positive feedback etc. It's basically about a town where all medicines and healing substances are taken away by a mysterious evil person. Diseases run ramped on the streets, and Darla and her friends need to find out who did it.

Q9: Do you believe people should only fan others if they have written a good story and not for no reason?

WHAT!? Heck-to-the-no. I fan people all the time for being a good person, to making messaging easier, and because the button just feels like it needs to be clicked.

Q10: When readin a story what mistake do you hate most? (ex. spelling, grammar)

I HATE HATE HATE it when people mix up first and third, though I am guilty many times over of this unthinkable sin.

Lool thanks for taking part, appreciated, wish you well on your future writing.