@AvengersGirl410

http://wattpad.com/AvengersGirl410

Q1: What type of books do you read on wattpadd?

Mostly fantasy and Fan Fictions.

Q2: What's your favorite Genre?

My favorite genre would have to be fantasy.

Q3: What do you think needs to be improved on wattpadd?

Wattpad is pretty nice ,but the one thing that should change is the voting. I don't think it should be for every chapter.

Q4: What do you like best in people, eg (personality)

I like people who are crazy yet creative. Also, people who will care about their friends and help their friends out.

Q5: What inspires you to write/read?

A lot of different things inspire me to write. I never have one specific reason for writing. As for reading my main inspiration is to just have fun and get lost in a book.

Q6: When did you start writing?

I started writing in February of 2011.

Q7: Do you believe you Can find love on Wattpad?

It depends on the person. I might but I might not. I'm not quite sure.

Q8: What story of yours is most successful on wattpadd? ( explain abit about the story ) ?

My most successful story is Avengers Chat. It's an Avengers Fan Fiction where the Avengers are in an online chat room and of course, Loki is there. I also added two new characters to the mix of the original characters.

Q9: Do you believe people should only fan others if they have written a good story and not for no reason?

Yes, I do believe that because I think that you should fan someone who has written a story you love or is one of your Wattpad friends. I honestly don't like people who just fan someone expecting to be fanned back or someone who just fans everyone.

Q10: When reading a story what mistake do u hate most? Eg ( spelling,grammar)

The mistake I hate the most would have to be spelling and grammar. I especially hate it when there are a lot of mistakes.

Thanks a lot for taking part and I wish you luck with all your future writing projects :)