@melanieeeee

http://wattpad.com/melanieeeee

Q1: What type of books do you read on wattpadd?

I read Teen Fiction, Romance, and the usual cliche stories. My favorite type of book are those that include Royalty in them :)

Q2: What's your favorite Genre?

Teen Fiction/Romance.

Q3: What do you think needs to be improved on wattpadd?

They need to have to let us put the books we read on the wattpad app into our library :D

Q4: What do you like best in people, eg (personality)

Humor. Humor is the best thing in a person. ;)

Q5: What inspires you to write/read?

I don't need inspiration to read. My love for reading inspires me to write because I would love to be a famous, famous author one day ;D

Q6: When did you start writing?

When I was around 10? :)

Q7: Do you believe you Can find love on wattpadd?

No. Definitely not o.o

Q8: What story of yours is most successful on wattpadd? ( explain abit about the story ) ?

I'm only writing one story right now and it's called Loved or Unloved. Basically, its your cliche story but with just a bit of adventure! Read it some time <3 It'll mean a lot to me.

Q9: Do you believe people should only fan others if they have written a good story and not for no reason?

Actually, that depends. For me, I wouldn't mind if you randomly fan me because the more fans I have, the more I seem to want to write more. Some people only want fans who like their work, so yeah, it depends. :)

Q10: When readin a story what mistake do u hate most? Eg ( spelling,grammar)

Bad spacing, grammar mistakes, spelling errors (I mean, JUST USE SPELLCHECK.) and punctuation

Thanks for taking your time to be interviewed, wish you well on your future writing xD