@TheVillageScribe

http://wattpad.com/TheVillageScribe

Q1: What type of books do you read on Wattpad?

I'm mainly a sucker for Young Adult Romance, and maybe a little fantasy on the side. It depends on the concept. I want to be pulled in when I read. I also love Avengers fanfiction.

Q2: What's your favorite Genre?

Young Adult Romance, mainly because it's my favorite thing to write as well, and if it's written well, that genre will just suck me in until the end.

Q3: What do you think needs to be improved on Wattpad?

I think the site is decent right now. However, I don't really like how if I enter a chapter to reply to a comment or something, it counts it as a read. It makes it look like I have more reads than I do.

Q4: What do you like best in people, eg (personality)

I want to be able to be ridiculous around them, so sense of humor and randomeness if huge. And just sincerity and loyalty play bug factors, as well as creativity.

Q5: What inspires you to write/read?

When I read a really good book, it makes me want to write something just as compelling and successful. It makes me want to write a book that makes an impact in someone's life or just literary taste. Music helps, too. I always listen to music when I write. I can turn on a song and have no inspiration, but after listening for awhile, the inspiration can just come.

Q6: When did you start writing?

I was 11 or 12 when I wrote my first "book", and I was 13 when I knew I wanted to be a novelist for a living.

Q7: Do you believe you Can find love on Wattpad?

Anything's possible, you never know where you're going to meet someone. That's one of the exciting things about love, it's often unexpected.

Q8: What story of yours is most successful on wattpadd? ( explain abit about the story ) ?

"I'm Right Here" has the most views, maybe because it's a true story about my experiences with romance, and it spans over a period of years. "Gone in a Cloud of Smoke" has the most votes. It's being written for Camp NaNoWriMo 2012, and it's a little futuristic and involves a substance ban of alcohol and pain killers. It has romance in it as well.

Q9: Do you believe people should only fan others if they have written a good story and not for no reason?

I mainly think that you should fan people because they're writing speaks to you, but common interests and just compatibility can also play a part.

Q10: When reading a story what mistake do u hate most? Eg ( spelling,grammar)

Grammar especially. I grew up with an English teacher for a mother, so seeing mistakes kills me. I also hate misspelled words.

~~ May I add thats so cool that your mums a teacher:)

Thanks for taking part. I wish you luck on your future writing XD