@xXxSophiasAngelxXx

http://wattpad.com/xXxSophiasAngelxXx

Q1: What type of books do you read on Wattpad?

I read pretty much anything, well except for vampire, werewolf stories because it just seems like to me that they are all the same, I also don't really read horror and paranormal Sci-Fi stuff because it's too hard to follow, I do read a lot of romance teen pregnancy stories because I love anything with babies, and because of personal experience.

Q2: What's your favourite Genre?

Probably mystery/ Romance I love a really good Romance story I don't care if it's cliché or not

Q3: What do you think needs to be improved on Wattpad?

The quality, I believe people should do whatever they want, I don't really like the new fan cap because it's not fair if your over 1,000 fans and people fn you and you can't fan back, also I believe that watt pad in terms of quality should be a little better at saving stories, I find myself with parts of my story skipping because either watt pad didn't save it correctly or save it at all.

Q4: What do you like best in people, eg (personality)

People who just have the same thing in common, someone who's fun and random, someone who supports you and is kind to you, and someone who is honest, if you ask them to check out your story they will point out mistakes, I know if I have a mistake I like it when someone fixes it and tells me about it.

Q5: What inspires you to write/read?

Pretty much anything, I don't really read a lot but to me covers are really important, they really are, they say never judge a book by it's cover, but I have read some really interesting books that I found because their covers really pop, I'm not saying I judge just on the cover because there have been some stories with amazing covers who needed some work, but I also look at the description...now that I am going off topic. Inspiration: I get inspired by pretty much the world around me, I take small bits and pieces of my life, tv shows movies, conversations I have with other people and I just put it together and make something that I hope will come out really good.

Q6: When did you start writing?

I started writing in the 5th grade a lot of poems and deep writing pieces, my teacher accused me of plagiarism and I guess I just wanted to start writing my own stories and pieces to prove how good I really was, but I think it all really started in the third grade when I had to do a play and write my own lines I just kind of fell in love.

Q7: do you believe you can find love on Wattpad?

I believe in really close friendships but love, ehh not really I mean I'm not saying this about everyone but a lot of people lie about themselves online and unless you actually know the person like for example my boyfriend has a wattpad and I know he's real, but I would never really get so close to someone that I would fall in love because I always have that "this person could be a fake" thing going on in the back of my head.

Q8: What story of yours is most successful on wattpadd? ( explain abit about the story ) ?

So my most popular story is "The Daily Life Of A Scene Girl" it has 4,200 something reads and it's about this girl Amber-Rose who's a typical "Scene" girl which most people I guess you can say stay away from because they think their weird and out of line, she's pretty much a typical girl and most people think she's all happy and what not but deep down inside she's broken, being abused by her boyfriend, hated on by her boyfriends sister, her dad's ex wife comes back in attempt to steal him away and everything crashes down on her, so if you think about it she's not really the happy weird scene girl you think she was.

Q9: Do you believe people should only fan others if they have written a good story and not for no reason?

I think people should fan other people because they wrote a good story, also maybe because they read their description and realized they had something in common and wanted to get to know the parson, but before the whole fan cap thing when people were fanning other people just because I know personally it makes me feel like they didn't even give me a chance, they just pressed fan

Q10: When reading a story what mistake do u hate most? Eg ( spelling,grammar)

I know a lot of people say spelling and grammar but, I don't really have a problem with that buttttttttttt iiiiiif yooooo tawlkkkk lyyyyke dissssss then I get aggravated because no one really wants to read that and yes I have read some stories where people talk like that, but like my teachers always said to me in middle school, "if you attempted yet failed and I can read it and understand what your saying I have no problem" but now I am in high school and spelling and grammar is a must :)

Thanks for taking part and I wish you luck on your future writing XD