@Cr8TiV3

http://wattpad.com/Cr8TiV3

Q1: What type of books do you read on wattpadd?

I like to read something that has a mixture of romance, teen fiction, and humor. I don't really enjoy fantasy, mythical, or horror stories, because I have different emotions of them. Fantasy and mythical stories, for me, is like something that can't be real, something you can only imagine. Horror stories, also for me, can give me the chills.

Q2: What's your favorite Genre?

I would say humor and a mixture of teen fiction.

Q3: What do you think needs to be improved on wattpadd?

Maybe the amount of wattpad pages that needs to be fixed. Whenever I write my stories on wattpad and I publish it, the amount is really low, like maybe one or two pages. But on the word document, it's actually three or four, even in small font size.

Q4: What do you like best in people, eg (personality)

Their friendliness, their type of humor, and the way how they describe their emotions within the story.

Q5: What inspires you to write/read?

The ones and things that inspire me are my everyday life, the places I go to, and other writers.

Q6: When did you start writing?

I started writing when I was about seven, but then I stopped when I was ten. But ever since my friend 'told' me, I've suddenly gotten back into writing! :D

Q7: Do you believe you Can find love on wattpad?

On wattpad? I don't really think so, but you can find love in a book! ;)

Q8: What story of yours is most successful on wattpad? (explain abit about the story)?

My story that's the most successful would be my 'Expect the Unexpected' story. This story was born when I was doing my writing essay for school, and my friend said that she posted a story on wattpad. So I made my own login and started reading stories here, and BOOM. I decided to post my story, and I did. So now, it's the most popular in my profile, so far.  

The story is about a fifteen year old girl, named Amanda, and she got this unexpected surprise birthday present. First off, she gets woken up by her little brother and all of a sudden her parents tell her that they're going to the Grand Canyon. Then they go to a fishing trip, in which they meet one of Amanda's frenemy/classmate. All of a sudden, Amanda's family disappeared into nowhere. Then they came back with Amanda's new prom dress, for some reason. And Amanda falls in love with her frenemy's brother. Last but not least, they have a great time. This story is really for the ones who are looking for a humor, unexpectedness, and a bit of romance. It's really for anyone's choice.

Q9: Do you believe people should only fan others if they have written a good story and not for no reason?

I should say yes, because if you fan for fan, that's not like really earning a fan. It's like a click for click on a story, a vote for vote, comment for comment, or a read for read. They're all examples of not earning anything. I would say that you fan, because that person has written a good story, or they're really friendly, or they're your friend. You read a story, because you want to. You vote on a story/poem, because you really like it. You comment on a story, because you want to give feedback or comment that this story is

Q10: When reading a story what mistake do you hate most? Eg (spelling,grammar)

I hate it when writers write in shorthanded, like texting style, error in grammar and punctuation. Whenever I read those stories, it kind of makes me squirm, because it feels like they need help on English grammar. For me, it's a big mistake when writing

Great descriptive answers. I wish you well on your writing xD