@Eunica

http://wattpad.com/Eunica

Q1: What type of books do you read on wattpadd?

I prefer Teen fiction, humor and mystery. I don't like fantasy that much because I usually can't relate with them.

Q2: What's your favorite Genre?

that'd surely be teen fiction.

Q3: What do you think needs to be improved on wattpadd?

I think...nah, can't think of any, I personally think it's good.

Q4: What do you like best in people, eg (personality)

Funny people! :D

Q5: What inspires you to write/read?

Basically, other writers.

Q6: When did you start writing?

Just this year! :D At the age of 12!

Q7: Do you believe you Can find love on wattpadd?

Hmm, Yes. In fact 've already found love--which are the books I m rooting for!

Q8: What story of yours is most successful on wattpadd? ( explain abit about the story ) ?

Lucid. I think the reason why it gain more reads is that the plot is truly fresh and unique. It revolves around a girl who lost his father, the mystery behind the death of his father will be unfold through Lucid Dreaming

Q9;Do you believe people should only fan others if they have written a good story and not for no reason?

Of course! :D But there are sometimes that you really need fans!

Q10: When readin a story what mistake do u hate most? Eg ( spelling,grammar)

Writers who doesn't update. Like, what is your story for? And also, I hate seeing spelling mistakes. It shows that the authors didn't even bother to proofread it for the readers!

Thank you! :D I enjoyed interviewing, good luck with future writing.