@heartbroadwayy

http://wattpad.com/heartbroadwayy

Q1: What type of books do you read on wattpad?

I will read anything that sounds interesting. Romance, action, thiller. :)

Q2: What's your favorite Genre?

Favorite, probably romance with a twist nothing too cliche

Q3: What do you think needs to be improved on wattpad?

I would love to have an easier way to access the threads in clubs that you are subscribed to. It is a hassle to go through the process. I think there also should be a club just to ask questions.

Q4: What do you like best in people, eg (personality)

I like funny people and people who are passionate about what they do.

Q5: What inspires you to write/read?

Everything. I will come up with a story write it down and look at it a year later and remember exactly what I was talking about. It takes time to write a good quality story but coming up with an idea can take from minutes to hours.

Q6: When did you start writing?

When I was little. I moved away from my best friend in 2nd grade, we would write a continuous story back and forth.

Q7: Do you believe you Can find love on wattpad?

Sure. Why not, you can find love anywhere and everywhere.

Q8: What story of yours is most successful on wattpad? ( explain a bit about the story)?

"All the Change in the World" Well its based on a true story about my best friend. (different friend than before) And she just goes through all this crap from her other friend and her boyfriend and she is just trying to figure life out like a normal teenager.

Q9: Do you believe people should only fan others if they have written a good story and not for no reason?

Fanning is showing appreciation for that person. It doesn't have to be because they are an amazing writer. I have gotten fans because I was being a friend or being helpful. So it shouldn't be for no reason but it doesn't nessarily for having an amazing story.

Q10: When reading a story what mistake do u hate most? Eg ( spelling,grammar)

Grammar, spelling depending on how bad it is.

Thanks for taking part in the interview. Wish you luck on your future writing XD