@missgirley

http://wattpad.com/missgirley

Q1: What type of books do you read on wattpad?

All kinds really. My current favorite ones happen to fall under humor or romance.

Q2: What's your favorite Genre?

I don't have one favorite, it would have to be: Humor, Romance, Si-Fi

Q3: What do you think needs to be improved on wattpad?

I don't know.

Q4: What do you like best in people, eg (personality)

Someone funny i can laugh with, and yet serious and supportive when i need it.

Q5: What inspires you to write/read?

My family. Especially my mom. I am inspired my what happens in my life. When life hits a hard twist or turn, I am the best writer. Those emotions just drain out of me. It helps me start fresh and let go.

Q6: When did you start writing?

At a very young age. My mother Is a writer, and so i have always been exposed to that. I took to writing when i was about seven. I wrote short story's about animals and such. Ironically, she said "You would make a great fictional writer!." I ignored it, and went to pursue other things, but when i got a little older i went back to writing. So, of course my mother was right. Again.  

As for books, my beloved "Dear Dumb Diary." from when i was seven is what got me to read and I've just grown from that. (I still read those!)

Q7: Do you believe you Can find love on wattpad?

I honestly don't know. I think it depends on the person, i prefer being face-to-face-though.

Q8: What story of yours is most successful on wattpad? ( explain abit about the story ) ?

My story is "Finding Me" it's about a girl who has a very overbearing mother who expects perfection. As usual, the daughter doesn't care and is oblivious, but when she falls for a a guy he helps her understand perfection isn't always necessary and that she has her own dreams she needs to follow.

Q9: Do you believe people should only fan others if they have written a good story and not for no reason?

I don't know, i fan people for all kinds of reasons. I don't really know what wrong with that.

Q10: When reading a story what mistake do u hate most? Eg ( spelling,grammar)

Honestly, when i read it's like i am in another world. Grammar and Punctuation cease to exist. Unless your really bad, i won't notice. So i really don't have one that irritates me.

Thanks 4 answering Hun, wish you luck on your next writing xD