@LoveForTheLost

http://wattpad.com/LoveForTheLost

Q1: What type of books do you read on wattpad?

I usually tend to read Romance, Teen Fiction, Werewolf, and Vampire stories. I also read some fan-fiction. I keep my open, I'm not a picky reader as long as I can keep up(:  

Q2: What's your favorite Genre?

Romance. I'm a huge fan of happy endings(: I also love the occasional cliché. I guess I'm a girl like that xD  

Q3: What do you think needs to be improved on wattpad?

Personally I hate the fact that there's a fan cap. I like to fan the people that have fanned me back as a way to say thank you. It may never happen but if I reach over a thousand fans I wouldn't be able to fan them back and that would make me feel kinda bad. I also wish writers had the option of co-writing a story together, without having to make a joint account or emailing back and forth.  

Q4: What do you like best in people, eg (personality)

The best thing about people I like best are a mix of their personalities and attitudes. Each one differs from person to person. I love getting to know new people so feel free to chat me any time xD   

Q5: What inspires you to write/read?

Read- I've always been sort of a nerd. I love books, they're an escape from every day life and the problems of the world. I know it sounds corny but it's true. Write-When I was in fourth grade my writing teachers always told me how good my writing was. I also wanted to write a book for as long as I could remember. From then on I started writing poems and started a lot of stories (which I never finished). Wattpad has given me a reason to finish my stories. My fans inspire me to write more :)

Q6: When did you start writing?                                                                                                                   When I was in first grade. I made stupid little poems about the most random things. I started writing seriously when I was in about sixth grade.

Q7:Do you believe you Can find love on wattpad?

Most definitely. I believe that you can find love anywhere. That sounded much less corny in my mind xD

Q8: What story of yours is most successful on wattpad? ( explain abit about the story )

Kill Me Slowly. It's about a girl named Victoria it's told mainly through her point of view. She's never really had an easy life. She is an 'emo' and a 'cutter'. Then she meets Erik and both their worlds change forever. Love doesn't always prevail now does it?

Q9: Do you believe people should only fan others if they have written a good story and not for no reason?

Personally, it doesn't bother me. I fan my fans back. I also fan my favorite writers and the occasional person that seems interesting to get to know. I don't go on random fan wars, though.

Q10: When readin a story what mistake do u hate most? Eg ( spelling,grammar)

                             I've never been much of a grammar or spelling freak. As long as it isn't riten lyk dis, I'll be pretty much okay with reading it. 

Great answers,thanks for taking part in the interview xD