@TheVermillionFox

http://wattpad.com/TheVermillionFox

Q1: What type of books do you read on Wattpad?

Mainly fantasy, science fiction, thriller, paranormal, mystery. And horror. Occasionally, I will discover a really entertaining romance or comedy and start reading something like that. It's hard to come across those because the genres are one of the most commonly cliched.

Q2: What's your favorite Genre?

I love fantasy, I favor it because you have the ability to stretch the limits of a realistic story. You can create your own world and tell it's story on a sheet of paper.

Q3: What do you think needs to be improved on Wattpad?

There could be some more moderators that are younger in age, most of the adults are busy with jobs or school so they have very little computer access. But, younger mods could also take advantage of their positions.

Q4: What do you like best in people, eg (personality)

Their ability to have enough creativity to be imaginative even if they are one of the most smug people you know. There is not one person I have come across that doesn't have an ounce of imagination.

Q5: What inspires you to write/read?

When people close to my age upload something incredible, I feel like I should try to write something just as great or even better.

Q6: When did you start writing?

About the age of four or five, I have been writing for about nine years.

Q7: Do you believe you Can find love on Wattpad?

I am against online relationships, so most likely not. It depends on if I know the person in real life.

Q8: What story of yours is most successful on wattpadd? ( explain abit about the story ) ?

I am currently working on my first story, "The lost Prophecy". I haven't posted anything else, but I plan to soon.

Q9: Do you believe people should only fan others if they have written a good story and not for no reason?

It doesn't really matter if he story is good or not, people should really only fan someone if they enjoy the author's creations.

Q10: When reading a story what mistake do u hate most? Eg ( spelling,grammar)

What people would call 'text' language, if you can't bother to type an entire word/phrase, then don't even bother.

Thanks for taking part in my interviews, I wish you all the best with your future writing :)