@Trulie

http://wattpad.com/Trulie

Q1: What type of books do you read on wattpad?

I read pretty much anything with the exception of some fantasy books(i.e. werewolf, vampire, angels). If it grabs my attention or I can relate to it, I'll read it.

Q2: What's your favorite Genre?

Teen Fic and Romance

Q3: What do you think needs to be improved on wattpad?

They need to make a way to access form post history. I say this a lot, because I had one person make a beautiful book cover for my story EYEW but I forgot their name. :(

Q4: What do you like best in people, eg (personality)

Sense of humor, loyality, trustworthiness, kindness, etc.

Q5: What inspires you to write/read?

All kinds of things! Songs, dreams, books, movies, stereotypes, flaws in society, the news, and Tumblr.

Q6: When did you start writing?

When I was 7.

Q7: Do you believe you Can find love on wattpad?

Possibly...

Q8: What story of yours is most successful on wattpadd? ( explain abit about the story ) ?

Everything You Ever Wanted has had almost 26,000 reads and 310 votes. It's about a girl who goes through a chain of abuses until she meets a guy in her AP Chem class that changes her viewpoint in many aspects. She eventually realizes that certain people won't always stick around and that she must rely on herself.

Q9: Do you believe people should only fan others if they have written a good story and not for no reason?

Honestly, I feel it's creepy when random people I haven't talked to in a forum/wherever else or have read any of my stories come out of nowhere and fan me. At least say Hi....

Q10: When readin a story what mistake do u hate most? Eg ( spelling,grammar)

Spelling, grammar, misinformation, and unrealistic details. Once I read a story with such bad spelling and grammar I didn't know what was going on. It really irks me when people don't do their research and have all the facts mixed up, which loses their credibility as a writer. Lastly, when characters or setting have unrealistic reactions or things that shouldn't be there it throws me off. For example, someone not reacting when a loved one dies or when there is a penguin roaming the streets of Italy (unless it's like the movie Madagascar).

Thanks for taking part, il check out your stories soon. I wish you luck on your future writing x