@Solanova

http://wattpad.com/Solanova

Q1: What type of books do you read on wattpad?

I favor fantasy/sci-fi/adventure, but I'll read anything so long as its interesting and well written

Q2: What's your favorite Genre?

Fantasy

Q3: What do you think needs to be improved on wattpad?

I think the voting/popularity system could use work. I've read some AMAZING stories, that are completely overlooked because the writer would rather write than advertize

Q4: What do you like best in people, eg (personality)?

I like fun-loving, and relaxed people. Patience and open-mindedness is also a must.

Q5: What inspires you to write/read?

My mother. We had a huge book collection ever since I was a child, So I grew up reading and writing. She is my biggest supporter.

Q6: When did you start writing?

Probably around the age of 13 or 14. I was never a big writer, unless it was something to do with my drawings, like a back story or character bios. I didn't start writing full stories till I was about 18.

Q7: Do you believe you Can find love on wattpad?

I already have a love, and I don't really do internet romances anyway haha.

Q8: What story of yours is most successful on wattpad? ( explain a bit about the story ) ?

Its Godless. The story of a girl losing her faith in her gods and the people around her, but when one perishes before here eyes, she is forced to go on a journey to find out why they are dying, and learn about herself in the process.

Q9: Do you believe people should only fan others if they have written a good story and not for no reason?

I think there are lots of reasons you can fan someone. I have a few people fanned that I don't read their stories, but are awesome people, and I like talking to them.

Q10: When reading a story what mistake do you hate most? Eg ( spelling,grammar).

I REALLY hate it when people use text spelling in their stories, or they don't use spell check. Grammar is understandable, but there is NO reason to NOT use a spell checker. its built into almost everything now.

Thanks for taking your time to be interviewed I wish you luck on future writing xD