@HappyGreen12

http://wattpad.com/HappyGreen12

Q1: What type of books do you read on wattpadd?

It's kind of like asking me what music I listen to. I like a little bit of everything, but I do enjoy reading books that aren't all the same. If they have interesting characters and plot, I'll most likely read it if the grammar isn't all over the place.

Q2: What's your favorite Genre?

Historical Fiction, by a long shot. Though, I do enjoy some Paranormal and Horror stories.

Q3: What do you think needs to be improved on wattpadd?

Hm...I think Watpad, as a site, is great. But, I guess some of the stories need some improvements. A little less Copy-Cat and more originality.

Q4: What do you like best in people, eg (personality)

I like people who are laid-back and have a sense of humor, but also know when to be serious.

Q5: What inspires you to write/read?

Everything? Life? I honestly don't know where I get inspiration for my writing, and I read to pass time and escape.

Q6: When did you start writing?

When I was in grade three, I wrote my first one page story about a sled. Since then, I've been writing and improving. Yet, I'm having a bit of Wattpad stage fright, but I should have a story up soon.

Q7: Do you believe you Can find love on wattpadd?

...no. No, I don't believe you can. Me? I'm just here to write. I believe you can find friends over the internet, but love? I would rather meet someone in person for that. And especially not on Wattpad.

Q8: What story of yours is most successful on wattpadd? ( explain abit about the story ) ?

I don't have any yet...but I hope my future ones will be successful!

Q9: Do you believe people should only fan others if they have written a good story and not for no reason?

YES. This whole fan cap thing is so stupid. Seriously. I will only fan someone for their writing or if I end up befriending them.

Q10: When reading a story what mistake do you hate most? Eg ( spelling,grammar)

"There, They're, Their", "Your, You're", ect. And just general spelling mistakes and chat speak. It really gets on my nerves.

Thanks for taking part, really appreciated XD