Chapter 10

Peyton

4 days later

It's been a couple days since the tailgate party. I haven't talked to Luke since he brought me home and what not. I've seen him a lot because Kallie and carter are pretty much a 'thing' I mean we've said like "hi" and "how are you" and "bye" ya know boring stuff like that but we haven't actually talked. I mean I don't know.. I am very attracted to Luke but now he acts like he doesn't like me.. I don't know why though.. But anyway, I guess every Friday carter said they get a group together and we hangout at someone's dorm and Kallie being the dumb blonde that she is, insisted that we do it at our dorm.

Great idea Kallie.

So I of course invited Shane and his friend tucker that I met at the party. I honestly don't know anyone else so I let carter and Kallie do the rest of the inviting. Which means one thing..

Luke is coming.

"Peyton, wanna come with me to get stuff for tonight?" Kallie asked as she threw a sweatshirt on.

"Stuff?"

"Like snacks and what not"

"What not as in beer?"

"Maybe" she said while winking at me and throwing me my north face. I sighed and got up.

Me and Kallie got everything we needed at the store and came back. We picked up around our dorm a little bit because we had clothes laying around and shoes sprawled out everywhere. Plus our magazines and makeup all around our dressers. Typical girl dorm.

"Okay carter just texted me and told me that he and Luke are coming right now"

What?!

"Kallie! You could've told me! I look like a hobo!"

You may think I'm overreacting but I'm not. I have on some Nike sweats that are a little too big on me and one of my soccer tournament t-shirts. My hair was once in a ponytail but now it's like falling out and yeah I don't even know what happened there. Plus I don't have any makeup on!
I ran to the bathroom and did my makeup really fast and put my hair in one of those cute messy buns. I mean its not the cutest but hey I tried. I threw on one of my soccer crewnecks and yoga leggings. Right when I was done getting ready there was a knock on the door.

Wellllll here goes nothin.
_________________________

A/N

What's do y'all think is gonna happen¿? Predict!😜

Comment & vote for a new update!! Xoxoxo😘😘