BEFORE I GO AND LIVE WITH MY MOM.

Bella pov

My life was perfect or so I thought it was! Well it was up until I had to moved to my moms house in Phoenix, Arizona.

Let me tell you my story before I had to move away  to Phoenix, Arizona and then I can tell you the rest of my story of how my life turned upside down.

My name is Isabella Marie Swan, Bella for short. I use to live with my dad Charlie Swan and his brother Michael, Uncle Mikey for short well that's what I called him. My dad was the chief of police at the sheriff's department in Forks Washington.

My best friend was Alice Cullen, her brother was Edward Cullen who I had feelings for.  Any way there father was Carlisle Cullen he is one of the top surgeons here in Forks. There mother Esme is a designer and especially really good with old houses.

"Bella what are you doing this week?" Alice and I were leaning against our lockers Edward and Jasper were across the hall at there locker. Jasper Whitlock was Edward's best friend and Alice's boyfriend.

"Nothing that I know of, why what's up?" I asked. "My parents wanted me to ask you if you wanted to go camping this week, since it's spring break?" I looked over at Edward and back over to Alice.

"Sure but I have to ask my dad and Uncle Mikey first, but being your family I think they will say yes any way." I knew they would because they trusted them and they were my second family.

Alice did her little happy dance. I rolled my eyes and giggled. "It just wouldn't be the same without my best friend there." I turned my head and smiled at Alice.

After I got home from school dad was nowhere to be found. "Uncle Mickey, where's dad at?" He looked up at me. "He's working late tonight sweetie why?" Darn it this sucks. I stomped my foot. I heard Uncle Mickey chuckle.

"Then I'll ask you first then, Alice's family invited me to go camping with them for spring break and they will be gone for a week, only one problem though dad's not here and I had to ask him tonight because that's when they're leaving." I explained him.

Uncle Mikey smiled one of his famous grins when he has a brilliant idea. He picked up his cell phone.

"Hold on Charlie your daughter needs to ask you something before tonight!" He hands me the phone.

"Dad, well Alice's parents invited me to go camping for a week, for Spring break and they're leaving tonight, I told Alice I had to ask you and Uncle Mikey first!" I was waiting for dad to respond, I really hated this when he did this to me. The silent before answering. All I could do is bite my bottom lip.

"Yes you can go have fun with your best friend." I squealed on the phone.

"Thank you dad I love you." I hung up the phone and I hugged Uncle Mikey. "Thank you, thank you, love you uncle Mikey" He started to laugh at me. "Don't you think you ought to call Alice and let her know your going." He told me.

"Oh crap, you're right." I grabbed the cordless phone and ran upstairs to my room, while calling Alice. Edward answered the phone.

"Hey Edward, can I talk to Alice please!" I loved the sound of Edward's voice on the phone.

"Sure Bella. ALICE, BELLA ON THE PHONE FOR YOU!" I giggled at him. "Hi, Bella, what did they say?" I could not help but scream for joy. "I can go the whole week with you. I'm packing right now."

We both squealed in excitement, then I heard Edward in the background. "I take it Bella gets to go I can tell by the way your squealing." He said.

"Do you want my Uncle to drop me off." She said yes, she told me what to pack too. Plus to bring a pillow and a sleeping bag and a few other things. We finally hung up.