Ch. 3 Meeting The Other Guys

Your POV

Aaron answers your question. He says, "Aphmau, or Aph for short, is my girlfriend. She's a really nice and caring person. She loves making people happy and making new friends. I'll ask her if she can come down tomorrow after we finish unloading the moving truck."
"Ok, by the way, my bed is on the moving truck, and I only used a blanket on the floor last night at my old place. Do you mind if I sleep on your couch tonight?" I asked.
"I don't mind at all if you borrow my couch for tonight." Aaron said.
I thank him and we went inside his house. Aaron went upstairs, to his room I guess. I took off my jacket, laid down on the couch (like in the picture below), and fell asleep.

The Next Morning

The Next Morning

Your POV

I wake up and check the time on my phone. It reads 11:00am. I realized that Aaron is still asleep upstairs, so I go wake him up because the moving truck will be here in an hour. I find Aaron asleep on his bed (like the picture below).

Aaron's POV

Aaron's POV

I'm awoken by someone shaking me from behind. Not seeing who it is, I ask in an unsure way, "Is that you, Aph?" Instead of receiving an answer, I receive a bunch of laughter that sounded like a guy. I then realized that it was Y/N. Oh, how could be I so dumb as to think it was Aphmau waking me up! I thought.

Your POV

I hear Aaron say in an unsure way, "Is that you, Aph?" Hearing that made me burst out into laughter. I laughed and laughed. I couldn't stop laughing at the fact that Aaron thought that I was his girlfriend waking him up. After a few minutes, I finally stop laughing. I then say to Aaron, "No, lover boy, it's me, Y/N!" He responds, "Yeah, I kinda figured that out when you started laughing. Why did you need to wake me up?" I answer, "I woke you up because the moving truck will be here in about 45 minutes, and we need to get something to eat before it gets here." Aaron says, "Oh, okay then. I'll go make us some breakfast since I'm a good cook." "Okay," I said in reply. We both head downstairs.

After a few minutes, Aaron comes over to the table with 2 well cooked omelets. We both eat our omelets. When I finish mine, I compliment Aaron on his cooking. I look at the time on my phone, it says 11:45am. I turn to Aaron and say, "The moving truck should be here in about 15 minutes. We should get ready and tell Garroth to come on over so I can introduce myself to the other guys that he mentioned yesterday."
Aaron says in reply, " I agree, I'll go grab my jacket from upstairs and text Garroth to head on over with the others." Then Aaron runs upstair and comes back down wearing his red jacket. I grab jacket from yesterday and put it on right as the doorbell rings. Before Aaron answers it, I hear 4 guys talking. I hear one of them say, "Hey guys, this new neighbor that Garroth told us about, is most likely another girl, so she definitely is mine.
I hear another one say, "No, she definitely won't be yours, Travis. If anything, she'll be mine." Then I hear Garroth giggling behind them.
I look at Aaron, who is right by the door, and I can tell that, like me, he is struggling not to laugh super loudly. I go over to Aaron and tell him a funny idea that we could do to prank the other guys. I go into the bathroom and shut the door.
I hear Aaron open the front door and invite the guys inside.

Aaron's POV

I open the front door as soon as I hear Y/N close the bathroom door. I invite the guys inside. I quickly go over to Garroth and whisper Y/N's idea to him and tell him to just go with it. He nods.
Travis then asks me, "So where is this lovely new neighbor?"
I answer him saying, "Oh, them? They're in the bathroom at the moment. They should be out any minute now." Travis then goes towards the bathroom and waits outside the door. Then, just according to the plan, I hear the toilet flush and the bathroom door open. Travis, with his eyes closed, turns toward Y/N and says in a seductive tone, "Hey, beautiful, want to go somewhere special later after we finish unloading your stuff from the moving truck?"

Your POV

I open the bathroom door to see a guy with white hair and a dark teal hoodie with his eyes closed. Then he says to me in a seductive tone, "Hey, beautiful, want to go somewhere special later after we finish unloading your stuff from the moving truck?"
I answered him, "Actually I'll have to say no."
When he hears me speak, it catches him off guard because he assumed I was a girl. He immediately opens his eyes and says, "Oh, I'm so sorry. I thought you were another girl that had moved onto MyStreet."
"It's okay. I heard you guys talking outside before you came in, so I came up with a funny way to prank you and the other guys. My name is Y/N." I told him.
"Oh, ok. That makes me feel happy that you don't hate me for saying what I said. My name is Travis. I'm one of Garroth's roommates. It's nice to meet you." You and Travis walk into Aaron's living room, laughing.
"See Laurence and Dante, I wasn't lying about our new neighbor being a guy, and not a girl." I heard Garroth say while him and Aaron are laughing.
Dante and Laurence introduced themselves to me and I introduced myself to them. We all laugh about what had just happened until the moving truck showed up.
"We better get started on moving the boxes into my new house." I said and they all agreed.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
There should be a couple more chapters before the first chapter with a lemon in it.
Master out.