Ch. 32 Guess Who?

Your POV

1 day later

I wake up in a room I've never seen before. When I try to get up, I realize that I'm tied to a bed. Then the same pair of hands that grabbed me earlier, cover my eyes, preventing me from seeing who it is. Then they say, "I missed you, Y/N! Nya~!"
I say to her, "Michi? What do you want? Also, where am I?" She uncovers my eyes and says, "We're in my house. I want you to be mine forever. I want you to forget about Aphmau, and love me instead." Then she holds my mouth open and pours a drink in my mouth, and she forces me to swallow. Then I hear her mumble, "Since his eyes are naturally green, Nya~, nobody will know that he's under the effects of a forever love potion. Nya~."

Aphmau's POV

I'm really worried about Y/N. Everyone is out looking for him. Except for Kawaii~Chan and Daniel, who are trying to comfort me. I've been staying at Y/N's house since yesterday. I really miss him. I love him.

Your POV

Later That Night

After a while, Michi unties me. I immediately kiss her and she kisses back. Then she says, "Let's not do it right now. Nya~ But we can fuck as many times as you want tomorrow. Nya~ For now, my love, let's just cuddle and sleep together." I say to her, "Ok, babe, I love you. Good Night."

Aphmau's POV

I decide that I'll sleep in Y/N's bed until he comes back. Kawaii~Chan and Daniel went home after I told them that I sleep here at Y/N's house. I miss him so much. I would do anything for him to come back.

Will the others find Y/N? If they do, would they know about the forever potion? The next chapter might have a lemon in it.
Master out.